Chapter 5: 100 Percent chance of adventure

This chapter is going to start off with Knuckles! It's a flashback so-

_______

Earlier:

_______

"Just chillin. watching Tv" Knuckles said as he read the text messages on Robotiks screen.

"Dot, dot, dot- Dot, dot, dot- dot-" They both turn to the echidna then back to the screen.

Agent Stone turned to Robotnik and whispered.

"Why are we working with this imbecile?" Robotnik turned and whispered back.

"Because that simple-minded space trash is the key to something extraordinary." Agent Sone smiled.

"Something to help get revenge on the hedgehog." He said Robotnik turned to the screen.

"Think bigger Stone. The emerald he seeks could power my wildest designs. My genius wouldn't just be recognized on earth it would spread virally to every corner of the galaxy." Robotnik clutched his hands together.

"Allowing me to harness all the negative forces of the universe. And commune with darkness itself.." Agent stone grinned.

"Wow, that sounds big." Robotnik whispered in his ear.

"It's been in my vision board for years. It's the law of attraction. Didn't you see the secret?" Robotnik whistled and made an explosion motion with his hands.

"Kablooy!"

Agent Stone chuckled.

"Kablooy.."

Toms message back made Knuckles yell out,

"The hedgehog has returned home!"

Robotnik turned from the screen walked to the table knuckles was sitting at.

"Wrongo! According to my worldwide network cell tower triangulation, he's lying." Robotik says as he clicks buttons on his keypad. Knuckles watches with a scowl.

"All the way," a mountain hologram appears with a hedgehog and small wolf beside it.

"To eastern Siberia. He's a long distance liar!" He says bending down to mess with the small hedgehog hologram. Squishing it in his fingers and flicking it.

"Yea there's more where that came from." Robotnik says to the hologram. Knuckles sees this and slams his fist down on the hologram, destroying it.

"Tiny magic hedgehog destroyed." Robotnik looks at him in confusion. Knuckles then turns his head towards the Wolf hologram. The same wolf who bested him in just one punch. Knuckles feels a small heat on his cheeks but shakes it off.

"The Wolf. How will you expect to best him if he's as powerful as you say he is?" Knuckles asks and Robotnik grins.

"A genius never tells his secrets! But don't worry about him I have something that will take down the mutt for sure.. and make sure that power goes to good use...." Robotnik whispered the last part to himself.