➇ ❝ ᴿᴱᔆᵀᴸᴱᔆᔆ ❞ ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ ❀

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
╰┈➤ 𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑴!

The doom door was shut, leaving Kuramochi in the lone room. He tipped back in his desk chair, half happy because Sawamura is finally gone but half annoyed to be left with only his thoughts.

'What the hell is wrong with me, I should be glad I'm on break.'

Most students are happy to be granted days off, especially Kuramochi who was not as studious as others. Normally he would be out practicing fielding or working on his swing, however strangely he was not in the mood for either.

His gaze was shifted up toward the ceiling, staring at the empty white wall which did nothing to distract his thoughts. Yet the young man couldn't take his eyes away from the blank abyss, fighting desperately to not fall into thought. This was impossible, as all he could see was her.

He imagined her smile that he had seen by stealing glances at her in class.

He remembered her she scent whenever he was close enough to smell her perfume.

And her hair, something that just fit her so well it captivated him.

All this thoughts somehow circled back to her, and it started to drive him insane. Break was no longer enjoyable for Kuramochi, and he longed to see her again. He imagined being back at his desk, which was just at the right angle for him to admire her.

He learned not to look for too long, otherwise she'd pick up on it and most likely laugh. It was a miracle she didn't find it creepy. But could she blame him? She was the most breathtaking person he's ever had the pleasure of laying his eyes on.

Kuramochi slammed his face into his hands, sulking at the desk. The painful sensation didn't help distract him as he'd planned, leaving him red and irritated.

'Damn these stupid feelings.'

Then, a thought crossed his mind. Just for a fleeting moment. A single ambitious thought sparked something inside him, bringing all his yearning to the top.

'What if I told her I love her...?'

He shook his head, his face contorting into a glare that was directed at no one but himself. How could he be so foolish, right now he was sure he looked pathetic to anyone who'd happen to pass by.

Still his restlessness only grew.

╰┈➤ EDITED

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ EDITED ☆