➀ ❝ ᔆᴾᴿᴵᴺᴳ ❞ ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ ❀

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒔 of spring slowly tossed in the air, landing gracefully onto the windowsill beneath the tree. Countless pink petals scattered throughout the yard, each having fallen accompanied by the wind.

The usually loud shortstop, was now unusually quiet. Kuramochi had been lost in a daze today, which caught the attention of the 'pretty-boy-catcher'.

"Heh, what're you thinking so hard about? Didn't know there was actually something up there in that head of yours." Miyuki sneered, and Kuramochi would usually be getting pissed; but his eyes remained on the falling blossoms. "Damn what's your deal today..." Miyuki scratched the side of his head in annoyance.

Spring had come with it's charm, and so did she.

"Hey, you're the shortstop right? On the first string team?" Kuramochi looked away from the window. He was a little shocked to see a beautiful girl leaning herself over his desk, smiling at him. She surprised him so much that the words became stuck in his throat as he said them with a stammer,

"I-I... y-yes that's me Kuramochi Youichi." He felt his face grow hotter from his embarrassment, adjusting his tie to give his neck more air.

"Ah! I'm excited, shortstop is my favorite position. Maybe I'll come watch your games sometime." She stood up properly, removing her palms from the resting spot on his desk. His eyes lingered on the area they were placed, but he was unsure why. "Oh class is over, got to go bye!"

He looked back up quickly to try and say goodbye, but she was already turned away, half-way out the door. It left Kuramochi to think about what just happened. He was completely dumbfounded, much to Miyuki's amusement. A pretty girl just spoke to him, and even went as far as to offer to come to his games.

"What a girl has never talked to you before?" The catcher tried to tease Kuramochi again, but it still wasn't working. He was way too lost in his own thoughts. He mumbled something that Miyuki didn't hear, since he had pulled out his earbuds to listen to music. It seemed the repeated failed attempts to piss Kuramochi off finally got to him.

"Why haven't I ever noticed you before..."

╰┈➤ EDITED

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ EDITED ☆