➄ ❝ ᴾᴬᔆᔆᴵᴼᴺ ❞ ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ ❀

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
╰┈➤ 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒊'𝒔 passion has always been for baseball. He gave up his past life of mischief just so he could attend Seidou. However recently he'd found himself passionate for something else, he couldn't wrap his head around it. Whatever it was, it's currently getting in the way of batting practice.

"Oi Kuramochi!! Eyes on the ball!!" His underclassmen, Sawamura Eijun, was now yelling at him.

"Tch. Always too damn loud." Kuramochi adjusted the grip on his bat, shifting the weight of his body onto the tops of his toes. 'Focus on the annoying ass pitcher, not your crush dammit.' Sawamura started winding up for another pitch, tightening his glove as he created a wall. Kuramochi did his best to focus and time it right, but in the end he got jammed and thrown out at first.

"DAHAHAHAHAH! One point for Sawamura!"

"OI SHUT UP IDIOT-MURA! I STILL HIT YOUR STUPID PITCH!" The shortstop just grumbled to himself and dragged his feet as he walked back to the dugout. Miyuki saw the perfect opportunity to mess with his friend again, a small teasing grin peaking at his lips.

"My my, what's got your head in such a bind lately? You usually hit off Sawamura better than that hahahaha!-" Miyuki suddenly realized he was being strangled by Kuramochi. "Hey hey hey!! Wait!! I didn't... mean it!" He struggled to speak between Kuramochi's tightening grip.

"I'd suggest you shut your mouth before you meet an early grave." His old yankee demeanor showed through his face, sending chills down Miyuki's spine.

"Alright alright. But seriously what's on your mind? Find a new passion recently? Like... a girl maybe?" Miyuki couldn't help himself, pressing Kuramochi's buttons was second nature. He presumed his friend would get mad again, but instead Kuramochi let out a surprised cough. He didn't anticipate Miyuki's judgement to be so on point, but it's to be expected since he is a catcher after all. Both boys stood frozen in in the dugout; Kuramochi praying Miyuki didn't hear his mistake.

"So it is a girl! It must be the one who talked to you the other day. Come to think of it I did see her at last weeks game-"

"OI OI SHUT UP!!" He quickly covered the catcher's mouth, his face red and flustered, much to Miyuki's delight.

'Dammit.'

╰┈➤ EDITED

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ EDITED ☆