➃ ❝ ᶜᴿᵁᔆᴴ ❞ ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ ❀

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
   ╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 was in a bind. His class remained silent, most students not even paying attention to the lecture. Kuramochi was one of those students. Instead his focus was on her, the girl that is everywhere he turns.

'Ever since that spring day, you've been everywhere I look.'

She sat in front of him in class, a perfect spot for him to admire her. What he didn't take into account was that she would notice, turning her head to the side slightly. Kuramochi panicked, quickly averting his gaze away from her direction. However for a brief moment their eyes had met, and he felt his heart racing once more. Miyuki had taken notice of Kuramochi's erratic behavior, a smirk forming on his face as he nudged the shortstop.

"What's this? Someone got a little crush or something?" He snickered, and his face looked all too punchable for the ex-yankee.

"Hah? You tryna die early or something, Miyuki?" Kuramochi's pupils grew smaller and his eyebrows turned down to look more intimidating. Miyuki seemed to back pedal after hearing this; putting both his hands up to make peace with his friend.

"Hey hey, let's not get too hasty now. Without me the team would fail." Kuramochi scoffed, putting his fist back down. Before they could argue more, the class was dismissed, and Miyuki took the chance to book it far away from his friend. Kuramochi watched as he ran out the door, but soon his focus shifted, his eyes looking for her. He saw her pack up all her stuff, pulling her bag to leave. He decided he shouldn't stare any longer, if he didn't want to get caught by her again. Instead his attention was turned toward the window, walking over to it as he watched the spring blossoms descend. In a daze, and not really thinking, he muttered some things to himself,

"Damn, looks like I really do have a crush."

"A crush on who?" Kuramochi jumped back, not knowing there was another person still left in the room. He got even more anxious when he saw it was her, staring at him with a smile on her face.

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit.'

"I uh... um it's... uh forget you heard that please!!" He mentally scolded himself for acting like a fool in front of his newfound crush.

"Hehe, you're funny Kuramochi. We should get to know each other better, let's have lunch together sometime! What do you say?"

"Huh? Oh y-yeah, I'd like that..." He put his hand behind his head, smiling weakly. He was trying to hide his read ears and face, but I didn't seem to be working. She laughed again, waving goodbye to the shortstop as she exited the classroom.

"See you then!" He waved back, the feeling of his beating heart finally sinking now that she was gone.

'Yeah, it's a crush.'

╰┈➤ EDITED

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ EDITED ☆