authors note!!!

AHHH! We're finally done with Sea of Monsters! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story and coming this far. I feel like we have to be close to a one year anniversary or something.

I started this story thinking not a ton of people would read it, but almost everyday I get those notifications about votes or people adding to their library and it makes me SOOOOO happy to see where this story has gone.

This is a character I've grown to love more than I ever thought and each time I sit down and start to write, she becomes more real every day, as thought she isn't just an OC.

I love y'all for giving me this motivation and when I don't update y'all are so understanding and it makes me so happy to know that some people actually care about my well being.

So I wanted to just address some little things I've seen in my comments; nothing bad!!! just comments I've seen.

So first of all, y'all who don't like Silena:( I know she turns 'bad' or whatever but I love her with my whole heart and she is such a good sister to Coriane it's so nice to write scenes with them together.

Also I was looking back at stuff and I realize I made Coriane that whole 'I'm not like other girls' cliche with how she doesn't like makeup or pink or whatever so I'm wanting her to start to embrace what her mother, and therefore she, represents.

I will continue into HoO for Coriane, and I will probably make it third person because I think it'll flow with how the book is written, but I dunno, give me your thoughts on that.

Also I realize i never mentioned this again, but Coriane will most likely have charmspeak I just need to figure that out. It's like hinted but Silena can't actually confirm it... so.

Also, also!!! Please comment! I love to hear what you're thinking when you read the story and it also helps to give me some feedback on what you like and don't like!

Okay that's enough from me, I'm gonna start writing Titan's Curse ASAP and y'all will have some surprises😏

over and out - joc