•dodgeball goes slightly wrong•

"Coriane! You're going to be late!" Samantha called from the kitchen.

"I know! I'm getting ready!" I shouted back as I pulled a shirt over my head. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth before rushing out to her.

She already had her warm smile on her face, holding out a pop tart to me. "For your first year back at regular school, you've done so well."

I smiled as we hugged, her kissing my forehead. "Thanks, Sam,"

"Alright, just go to the last day and you'll be able to meet up with Annabeth and Percy."

My smile grew as I nodded eagerly before running out of our door, just barley catching the school bus.

I sat into an empty seat as the boys looked at me like they wanted attention, and girls looked at me in pure jealousy.

It took me forever to figure out why. Annabeth told me that one.

Perks of being Aphrodite's daughter. Yay...

We arrived at my private school, Meriwether College Prep, as normal as a 'progressive' school could be.

Fully ADHD and dyslexic friendly, one major reason I loved this school, especially when I had Percy here.

As I entered the doors, Matt Sloan came up to me, his signature smirk on his face.

"Hey, Cor," he said, draping an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't call me that," I snapped as I shrugged his arm off.

"You let that Jackson boy call you Cor."

"Because he's actually nice,"

As if on cue, I heard someone yell: "Cor!"

I turned from Sloan and grinned. "Percy!"

I ran towards him and held his arms. "We made it through our first year of school!"

Percy nodded excitedly, but something was missing.

I frowned. "Is everything okay? You seem off."

Percy nodded. "I'm alright. It'll just be weird without having school."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But, we'll be at Camp soon with Annabeth!"

That's when I knew what was wrong. His smile faltered, his shoulders slightly slumped.

"Something's wrong with Camp."

"I don't know, my mom said something and that we'd talk later. Just try not to think about it."

My stomach turned into a pit, but I only nodded.

•.•.•.•

Here's a run down of the day so far:

Got into a pebble fight during English.

Tyson, this one dude Percy and I were friends with (don't know a whole ton about him other then he likes peanut butter and is very tall), blew up the lab during science.

I sat next to Percy in social studies, where he flipped open his notebook to a picture of Annabeth and I.

Over spring break, my dad and Sam agreed to let me go with Annabeth to D.C., and of course, Annabeth made us take a picture in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

She was acting like she designed the place, and not just some random dude who me and Annabeth think was a child of Athena.

Anyway, Percy would look at it a ton. If he looked at it for Annabeth or for the both of us, I didn't know, but I always liked how he kept that photo of us.