•we break some rules•

Washing dishes in lava is not fun.

Apparently it was our fault the birds attacked everyone? Yeah, doesn't make sense nor is it fair, so best to say I was pretty upset for a bit.

Percy told us about some dream, where Grover was in a wedding dress and pretending to be a lady Cyclops. Weird.

Annabeth frowned. "If he's really found it, and we could retrieve it..."

"Hold on," Percy said. "You're both acting like this... whatever it is, Grover found is there only thing in the world that could save the camp. What is it?"

"I'll give you a hint," Annabeth sighed. "What do you get when you skin a ram?"

"Messy?"

I rolled my eyes. "A fleece. The coat of a ram is called a fleece. And if that ram happens to have golden wool..."

"The Golden Fleece. Are you serious?"

I scrubbed off my plate some more as Annabeth explained to Percy what it was, to which he mentioned clay movies, or something of the sort.

And suddenly, Annabeth mentioned it.

The Sea of Monsters.

"We are not going there." I hissed. "Every single hero has gone through there and barley made it out alive!"

"You mean the Mediterranean?" Percy asked.

"Percy, it shifts like Mount Olympus does."

"Oh." Percy nodded, like it made a whole ton of sense. "But a whole sea full of monsters—how could you hide something like that? Wouldn't the mortals notice something weird happening... like ships getting eaten and stuff?"

Annabeth seemed so taken aback by his somewhat dumb questions. "Think northwest of Florida."

"The Bermuda Triangle?"

"Exactly."

"Okay, we know where to look and I'm the son of the sea god, home advantage."

"It's still a huge area," I reasoned. "Plus, Tantalus would never approve it."

"Not if we tell him tonight at the the campfire. The whole camp will here and pressure him, he can't refuse."

"Maybe," Annabeth nodded, taking the idea in. "Just hand me the lava spray gun."

•.•.•.•

I sung halfheartedly at the bonfire that night. Normally it was bright purple, twenty feet high and so hot the marshmallows burst into flames. Today it was barley five feet, practically freezing, and the color of lint.

"We have an idea to save the camp," Percy burst out after the last song. "The Golden Fleece, we know where it is."

Annabeth and I stood and helped explain everything, Percy's dreams, how it would save the camp. Everything. The whole camp seemed convinced.

"Nonsense," Tantalus said. "We don't need saving." Everyone stared at him like he was mental, although I'm fairly sure he is. "Besides; the Sea of Monsters? That's hardly an exact location."

"I know where it is." Percy said.

I leaned to him. "You do?"

"30, 31, 75, 12," Percy announced. "They're sailing coordinates."

I was impressed. "He's right! We need a quest!"

"Just a minute," Tantalus tried.

The camp started chanting. "We need a quest!"

And then he announced Clarisse as the leader.

Great.

•.•.•.•

When I woke up the next day, I had Silena braid my hair into double Dutch braids, putting in flowers here and there. She wanted to try something new, so I of course let her.

Annabeth grinned at my hair, telling me I needed to tell Silena how much she loved it whenever I saw her next. I knew Silena would swoon at the thought of someone loving the hair that much I put it on the top of my priorities.

Tyson came up to us, so I tried to hide the small ounce of hear I felt at him, not wanting him to feel worse than he probably did. He rubbed his one eye. "Where Percy?"

"He's not in your cabin?" I asked, to which he shook his head. I looked towards the shore. "Maybe at the beach? He is a Poseidon kid."

Annabeth nodded so we headed over. Percy was holding different objects, along with duffel bags. "What's going on?"

"Listen, we don't have much time," Percy urged. He told us about his talk with Hermes, basically being urged to go do this quest without permission. When he finished, the patrol harpies started picking up our scents.

"Percy, we have to do the quest." I said, looking around to see the harpies.

"We'll get expelled, trust me, I'm an expert at getting expelled."

"Okay?" I responded. "I don't care what you're an expert at, if we fail, there won't even be a camp."

"But you promised Chiron,"

"We promised Chiron to keep you safe." I huffed, annoyed at his protesting. "We can't do that if we aren't with you, so we're coming. Tyson can stay behind-"

"I want to go," Tyson said.

"No!" Annabeth said panicky. "I mean, Percy come on."

I knew Percy was suspecting something was up with Annabeth and I not liking Tyson a ton, and we couldn't keep it hidden forever, but now was not the time.

Finally, Annabeth caved and let Tyson go.

"How do we get to the ship?" I asked.

"Hermes said my father would help." Percy shrugged.

"So, what are you waiting for, Seaweed Brain?"

Percy smiled at the name. "Calm down, Love Girl, we have time." He listened to the screams in the distance. "Okay, scratch that."

He quickly turned to the sea, awkwardly standing there, until it seemed like horses came from the water.

"Hippocampi!" I squealed. "They're beautiful!" The one closed to me nuzzled itself by me, making me grin.

"Admire it later!" Percy urged. "Come on!"

The cleaning harpies caught up to us finally. I quickly grabbed a duffel bag and got on, urging it to move, to which it did, allowing us to get to the cruise ship.