Aftermath Four: Battle of Antarctica

------------------------------

(Flashback)

April 14th, 2055. Southern Pearl Tower, Guangzhou, China.

Don, Hanna, Jure, and Lisa are going shopping with their friends. The army is already there for doing the coordination, helping people to move their supplies.

Don "They're holding something, Hanna."

Hanna "The tsunami is coming some day, they help people to hold everything safe."

Lisa "Seems like moving somewhere. We're going to being cousin Sara and little Novak soon, uncle Jure. There's not safe after a few months."

Jure "Sara is heading to school, Liz. We're still have time to move. Also we'll meet them. Don't have to worry, kids. How's Qing, Hanna?"

Hanna "In a mission, holding supplies."

------------------------------

(Flashback turns to an hour later)

The Tenth Southern China Primary School, Guangzhou, China.

As they went through the school, Sara just picks up Novak from school, and talking with her friend. Novak was a few foreign kids in the school.

Jure would reunite with his daughter and grandson, and talks about the plan moving to Changsha.

Suddenly, a van stops close to them, three people get out and try to kidnap the kids.

"你要干什么!放开的的孩子!" (Mainland Chinese: What are you doing! Leave my son alone!)

Jure (Stops Don) "Don't!"

As the kidnappers grabs the children and trying to get into their can, Jure comes and punches one of the kidnapper, and push him, causes him get hit by a car.

One of the kidnappers is dead.

Jure "Lady, get the kids out of there with Sara!"

Sara and her friend "Okay!"

Jure keeps punching another kidnapper, holds his head to crash onto the stone.

But the remaining two punched Jure, and escaped by their van.

------------------------------

(Flashback turns to an hour later)

Sara "They're trying to kidnap our child, you can't arrest my father."

Policeman "Those kidnappers are arrested. Now we're taking him to record."

Sara is hugging Novak, as the others come and help her.

Far away from the road, the van is crashed into the wall, one kidnapper was arrested, another one was being to hospital.

(Flashback ends)

------------------------------

July 3rd, 2076. Antarctica.

Cara is leading her squadron to the secret base.

Cara "Hold the fire until we must, soldiers. We're fighting the remaining power. We're not gonna get controlled, so don't make any dumb things. Got it?"

Teammates "Got it."

Everyone entered the gate.

As the squadron got into a laboratory, some soldiers inside are suddenly shooting them.

Cara and her teammates hides and fight back. The battle begins just now.

They keep using ordinary machine guns to fight the enemies. If they use energy machine guns, the laboratory would be easily collapses, then Cara could not save her son David.