Chapter Five: Cara's Health Issue

------------------------------

(Flashback)

May 4th, 2055. Office Floor in Arcadia Center, New York City, New York, Independent Confederation.

Chris meets Sam Hong during the rescue.

Chris "Do you need help, Professor Hong?"

Sam Hong "No need, my jet is also there, and we're saving someone. Prepare your things, we must go now."

Chris "Yes, Professor. Tsunami is coming, let's go."

Sam Hong "Chris? If they really need help, the jet can carry over 60 people. The number don't have to worry. Go now, Terry is waiting."

Chris (Nods) "Got it."

They go back to the roof.

Cara "Hurry up, bro! Just a few minutes."

Chris "Okay, okay. I'm coming!"

Yes. Originally the jet carry 30 people usually, but emergency, they have to carry more. You know, you can't imagine how many people need help in the Midtown Manhattan.

But luckily, they did it. Like Cara said, they made this plan to save all the people. Also they put all the things from this place, because some important items are the key to make a new economical center on the inland.

(Flashback ends)

------------------------------

November 16th, 2056. Indian Ocean.

The Atlantisia is docking with an Oasis-class cruise ship, Glory of the Seas.

That ship is the largest Oasis-class of Royal Caribbean. She's now installed so many cranes, to build a rocket on the Cunard's liner.

Chris "So Douglas, how do you think they're now making those big rockets?"

Don "Big demand, Chris. We won't like to do anything with demand."

Chris "Fine, we're just watching that rocket is now carrying by our ship. What does it look like? A shuttle is carrying on the sea, by cruise ship, or ocean liner. Well, how did you know so many things about that Yugoslav ocean liner?"

Don "My grandparents worked there. I found so many pictures about the Mediteran, the ship always travelled between New York and Rijeka. That's a very long story, but definitely, they married, Jure and Marija were born. Maybe you guys didn't know. They're my uncle and my mother, I heard so many stories from them."

Chris "Then where's the ship?"

Don "Became a hotel in Zadar. Don't worry, the Crna Gora Restaurant is still there. They said those meal are delicious, we wish we'd tasted them. Remembered about her sister ship 'Kontinent'? We saw the ship recently, a hotel with museum in Zhuhai city."

Chris "Before the tidal wave?"

Don "Correct. So we know everything we can find, then we go down and find Dr. Hong, he's now in the restaurant ... Oh, he just comes to us."

Sam Hong and Terry just comes to Chris and Don.

Chris "Hi, Dr. Hong, Terry."

Terry "Surprise, two bunny kids. There's your masters coming to you. Sadly, Douglas and Laura refused our invite. I wish they would be here."

Sam "Douglas told me, you and Cara are the perfect twins."

Don "Well, I didn't said that. I thought they're reliable."

Chris "Seriously, my father is also called 'Douglas', Don."

Don "Your father was a soldier too."

Chris "Yes. Both of my parents are."