Chapter Seven: The Towerhenge

------------------------------

November 17th, 2026. Mumbai, India.

That night before the sunrise, the city has totally become the ruins. The only thing on the flooded city ruins is much darker and the heavy rain. There's abandoned for a long time.

Far away from the ruins, the ocean liner is heading to it.

------------------------------

Same time. R.M.S. Atlantisia.

Alice, Chris, and Sam are modify somewhere's system from the computer room.

Alice "Chris, if still not done, we have to reboot it."

Chris "You mean the whole system, also will stop the ship."

Sam (Comes) "Now there's nothing worried. (Trying and pressing to switch off) It's done."

Chris "Wait, Doctor. We still have choice."

Sam "We not just reboot it, then solve it by the base. I had 40 years programming skills. Tutor won't be fooled with something experienced. Now let's continue."

Chris "Okay, we're redoing the steps, when and how we made those mistakes. Then it won't be spent longer time."

Alice "We wasted five USBs to modify the system, this time must be done. C'mon, the monitor."

About 20 minutes later, they made it. They destroyed the remaining power's system.

Chris "We did it. WE DID IT! Missile system is switched, like the others, virus and monitoring systems are also dismantled. What a happy moment! I gonna call Cara now."

They cheered excitedly. Chris holo-calls her twin sister again.

Chris (Holo-Call) "Cara, we did it. They lost control."

Cara (Holo-Call from the hallway) *Good, brother. Now we won a fight again. We almost done with the corrupted guys.*

Chris (Holo-Call) "Well. You know, I almost switched off the ship's engine, Cara. But I finally sneaked into their system. It's so hard to make it, I still didn't understand how I can make it sucessfully."

Cara (Holo-Call from the hallway) *Actually, the ship keeps sailing when you switched off the system.*

Chris (Holo-Call) "Caused that's an old ship?"

Cara (Holo-Call from the hallway) *No, the Atlantisia keeps sailing and she goes faster and faster.*

Chris (Holo-Call) "Now who's in the bridge? Is that Terry?"

Cara (Holo-Call from the hallway) *Still the remaining power, now they're the bodies, no one lives. I saw it from the gate, and don't have idea what's going on.*

Chris (Holo-Call) "Copy that, sis. I'm gonna find them."

Chris "Alright, we have to destroy all the facilities before those remaining guys got them."

------------------------------

On the roof of the Atlantisia, there's the war between Confederation and the remaining power.

A soldier throws grenade to the remaining power soldiers, makes an explosion and the Confederation's counterattack.

Then a giant missile on the roof just launched from the Atlantisia, blows up the whole remaining power's floating base in front of the ship.

The Atlantisia keeps sailing faster, colliding so many remaining power's warships, and heading to the flooded Mumbai.

------------------------------