Chapter Three: Siege of Cotai

------------------------------

November 13th, 2056. Room 503, District 319, Macau 2C, Floating Islands 'Macau II', China.

The Halloran twins looks at the hotel towers in Cotai, the left side of the towers has logo and title which says 'SEAC 南洋城', the right side has a billboard of the former Korean variety show.

Chris "Do you see that, Cara? The SEAC Towers on the Cotai ruins, close to the Sheratons. The shadow is so far but going to the towers. Where're you go, sis?"

Cara "Time to go to the towers, don't let those rotten Americans take over the towers."

Chris "Well, the speedboat is there, we can go to the ruins for 15 minutes."

Cara "That's what we're going to."

Then Don and his partners comes.

Don "You need backup, Halloran. They're so cunning to get more power."

Chris "Thanks for you join us, Don."

Don "Those rats will never take over their pretty little land, as long as we're there."

Cara "You hate wars, like all of us."

Eddie "Sometimes still have to fight. But not invading somewhere. You've seen Don's sister, Lisa. Now, friends united. Is it wonderful?"

Don "Should be happened for a happy time. Say 'Hi' to the Hallorans, saviors of New Yorkers."

Lisa "I saw your photo, Cara, and Chris. You're heroes, two more meet the criteria."

Chris "I guess we're just the American soldiers, but not scientists."

Lisa "Sure we're. There's not Hollywood movies, all of us aren't perfect. You see, everyone you met before. (Points) Eddie Turner, Gina "How-Dare-You" Sandburg, Jon Babb, Francisco Perez, and my brother, Douglas McCarthy."

Eddie "The others without joining the army, are staying in the floating city. Well, all of us are soldiers, later we can go out soon, before the residual power comes."

Cara "Alright, they're still far of us. We can go now."

Gina "It's so embarrassed always being called a 'How-Dare-You', Liz."

Lisa "C'mon, Gina. We all have nicknames."

Gina "But mine is weird."

------------------------------

SEAC Cotai Paradise, Macau, China.

The group just arrived at the towers by speedboat, and get inside.

Cara "There was once a large casino, before the tsunami."

Chris "Lucky it didn't get flooded, that place has subway stations, not just Macau, but connected to the nearby cities. People used the station to escape, Macau to Zhuhai, Zhuhai to Guangzhou, Guangzhou to Changsha. Before the tidal wave, travel is much easier as we think."

Eddie "Like the system, they keep making faster, we can get burgers in 10 minutes. BTW, the station can directly go to the high-speed station. I love the high-speed, since I once travelled to China."

Chris "And, I finally minded out why Cara recently looking for the towers. If the residual soldiers get into the towers, they can easily to invade China, get more money to restore their corrupted government. Just listen what Cara plan to do."

Eddie "Cara is going to blow up the towers."

Chris "What? When she tell you?"

Eddie "If the residual power control the casino, they can make the false flag again. I choose the place no one hears to tell you the truth, before they heard our words. Now, only us and the partners know, or we're going to be captured again."