Chapter Six: Sailing to the Lair

------------------------------

(Flashback)

May 5th, 2055. SEAC Cotai Paradise, Macau, China.

During people and supplies were moving to inland, Don was a manager, and Lisa was an employee.

Don (Holo-Call) "We can't spend a few days to move the Kontinent back to Croatia, Mr. Orlic. The tsunami is coming from 15 miles, the only way is securing the ship."

Mr. Orlic (Holo-Call from Zadar) *I know your troubles, McCarthy. Protecting the liner is your job. Then you're not the only one to help, until the situation is clear, we can put the 100-year-old ship for a homecoming ceremony. We've made enough space for her with the Mediteran already. Everything is prepared.*

Don (Holo-Call) "Alright. We'll set the date when the ocean is clear. Now keep the ship safe is matter."

After the call, he returned to Lisa.

Lisa "They want us to return the ship, Don?"

Don "Yes, they talked to the owner of hotel, even though this duel agreed, not very fast. You know, the tsunami is coming."

Lisa "I heard someone said so many large ships are kept in those caissons, to prevent their destruction."

Don "I know, after this weather crisis, the ships will be released again. The historical relic with old painting, will be safe. Something we must do."

Don is carrying his girlfriend Xu Hanna, and the other friends whose still staying in the city. Don knows they later have to run.

Hanna "So you're going with the cargoes?"

Don "Not sure, until I sent all my friends to safe. I can take care at last."

Hanna "No, Donny. I stay with you. Even though the tidal wave, we're going together."

Don "The casino is not safe anymore. You and Lisa go away at first, I'll get out later, Hanna. We meet in Changsha."

Don was a bully as a child. After being punished, nobody wants to talk with him but Lisa. However, he used his abilities on a right place after those years, and became a responsible person.

Xu Hanwei comes to them.

Don "Wei, you're here. How is the subway? Is it opened?"

Xu Hanwei "No, it's closing for an hour. The cargo is up to the warehouses, later we'll waiting for the ships."

Later they heard people screaming and running upstairs.

Lisa "Run now, Don!"

Xu Hanna "快跑呀,小伟!" (Chinese: Run, Wei!)

They're also running upstairs, as they climb up to the hotel area, the ground floor casino started to get flooded, the upper floors are waterproof. There more survivors are successfully escaped and waiting for rescue in SEAC Cotai Paradise.

Luckily, Don, Hanna, Hanwei, and Lisa are safe. When they look out from the window, the whole Cotai Strip was flooded.

(Flashback ends)

------------------------------

November 16th, 2056. R.M.S. Atlantisia.

Alice "Hi, Don, did you know where's Liz?"

Don "She goes to find Eddie and Gina. Didn't she tell you?"

Alice "No, they didn't call me after we leave Singapore. I'd been to the bridge, they're not there. So I go back to ask Liz, she can call them."