s i x

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you." A tall woman with short black hair came over to where the two girls were sat in the middle of an empty corridor. "And you, are Aphrodite Black if I'm not mistaken?"

"That's me, hi." She gave a little wave and stood up, helping Kate to her feet.

"Mr. Stark has been looking for you, please, follow me back to the party. Almost everyone else has cleared out already, he's just been waiting for you.

They walked back into the main room where the gala was and saw tony sitting at the table Aphrodite was at a few ours before.

Aphrodite said goodbye to Kate, after giving her her number and the two avengers headed back to the car.

"I was worried about you."

"Really?" She said it as more of a statement; she sounded bored and uninterested. Tony was too, they'd both had a long night.

"Listen, we don't know each other that well-l

"Understatement."

He signed and continued. "But, I've heard from Peter, that you've been planning a trip back to England,"

"I haven't planned anything, I've just kind of complained about not being there."

"Well, if you'd like, I could take you," he glanced over at her for a second but turned his attention back to the road. "I have a business conference meeting thing there on Tuesday, so if you want, you could go with me."

"Really?"

"It's no trouble. It'd just be one more person on the plane."

"Yeah, Yeah id love to.. thanks mr. Stark."

"Call me tony."

A/n sorry it's short but I'm posting another update in a couple hours :)