o n e

1 0 : 3 8 a m
a v e n g e r s    c o m p o u n d
n e w   y o r k

b e e p   b e e p   b e e p   b e e p

"Peter will you shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep."

"Well you told me your alarm clock was broken."

"Yeah but I didn't mean that you should become an alarm clock, idiot."

"Oh, sorry." He laughed and decided to lie on top of Aphrodite in a starfish position.

She was on under the blanket, with peters head resting on her shoulder, waiting for her to push him off and get up.

She instead shoved her knee upwards and chuckled as Peter fell to the ground.

"Evil! You're evil!" He sat up, groaning and watched from the floor as Aphrodite stood up and smoothed down her pink silk slip nightdress and pulled on her light pink uggs.
(in the picture at the top^^^)

She walked out of her room and went down the stairs to the kitchen / common room area where some of the other avengers were; yelena and Loki were running circles around the kitchen island, Bruce was sitting in the middle of it trying to drink his coffee, looking a bit fed up.

Clint was watching them like a disappointed father while Pietro kept throwing cushions at them and telling them to "hurry up and fight already".

"Rip his head off yelena!"

Wanda slapped his arm. "Don't encourage this."

Natasha was unamused to say the least - but she was happy that yelena was finally settling in at the compound.

The rest of the avengers were either training in the basement or running laps outside with Steve - apart from Thor who had gone to the pet shop to buy a rabbit.

Why? No one knows. Why Stephen was left to babysit him? Again, no one knows.

As soon as Pietro noticed Aphrodite in the corner of the room, with a limping Peter shortly behind her, he sped towards her and stopped a few inches in front.

"Good morning princesà."

Her presence in the room also made Loki lose focus and yelena threw a salt shaker at him.

"HA HA! I WON! I BEAT YOU!"

"Oh hush, you are a mere midguardian - you are no match for a god like me."

"Shut it, rudolf, and admit that I won."

Loki accepted defeat and walked over to sit on the couch and have a telepathic conversation with Wanda.

Moon walked over to the kitchen counter and looked in one of the cupboards.

"Where's the tea?"

"Right here, biatch." Yelena walked past Aphrodite, giving her a peck on the cheek as she walked past.

"I think we ran out, I'll get JARVIS to order more." Bruce stood up and started typing on a screen on the wall. "There should be some coffee somewhere though."

"Nope. No coffee." The brunette shook her head.

"Tony has a coffee machine in the lab if you wanna go down there."

"Sure, see you in a bit, I guess." She grabbed her mug and got into the elevator, making her way down to the last floor.

She went down the stairs to the lab and pressed a code before opening the door.

"Mr. Stark?"

She went to turn a corner but instead walked straight into someone's chest, tripping over her own feet.

She looked up and saw Tony. He had his hands on her waist and she was gripping his upper arms, stopping her from falling.

They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only about two minutes. The thing that broke them out of the trance was the mug slipping out of Aphrodite's hand and shattering on the floor.

They both quickly moved away and she immediately went to clean it up.

She picked up the sharp pieces of the mug and threw them in the bin, only noticing after that her hands were covered in blood.

"You're bleeding."

"No shit Sherlock."

The billionaire frowned at her sarcasm but still grabbed her arm and pulled her over to sit on his workbench while he went to get the first aid kit.

She sat with her feet dangling in the air, swinging back and fourth, while looking around the lab while she waited.

"Give me your hands." He demanded, about to clean the blood. "How am I supposed to reach your hands from there? Come on-"

He put his hands on her knees and pushed her legs apart, standing between them with her left hand in his while his other hand wiped off the excess blood.

He cleaned the cut with alcohol, making her wince in pain. The sound she made gave him a feeling in the pit of his stomach; a feeling that made him want to do things that he'd soon regret.

"This is gonna need more than a plaster." He observed, and put some stitches on the cut.

She watched his hands as he did all of this and thought about what else he could do with those hands - or rather, what she'd let him do with those hands.

She stared at them silently and once he was finished she kept her eyes fixed on them. Tony noticed this, of course, but took it as an opportunity to find out if she felt the same appetence towards him, as he does to her.

He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the palm off her hand. "All done."

This seemed to snap her out off her thoughts and they locked eyes again for a moment.

Her hand was still on the side of his face with him holding it there while he stood in between her thighs with a hand on her waist. They were inches apart and she looked at him with her big, Bambi eyes, waiting for something to happen.

But nothing did.

He soon snapped out of whatever thoughts he was having and stepped away. "I'll get JARVIS to order more coffee."

She hummed in response as she jumped off the workbench and started walking back to the elevator. Tony watched her hips sway as she walked and her hair subtly move from side to side.

"Aphrodite?" He called out and she turned around almost immediately.

"..Be more careful in the future.. try not to break no more mugs."

She nodded and got into the lift, going back up to her room where she collapsed face first onto her bed.

As soon as the elevator doors shut, Tony ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Hiding his attraction towards her is harder to hide than he thought.