Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Kim’s POV

If you asked me I couldn’t tell you how long I stared into his blue eyes after my… Realization… But what I could tell you was that it wasn’t nearly enough and we only broke apart because a little kid ran in and yelled.

“Uncle Chase!” The little kid hugged Chase’s legs eagerly before he realized there was someone else at the room, aka me. When he did he hid behind Chase’s legs and peeked through the side to look at me.

“Sorry, Kim. He is a little weird with strangers.” Liam said while entering the living room after Ben.

I ignored him and smiled brightly at Ben while backing up a bit to sit at the couch and level my eyes with his.

“You don’t like strangers Ben?” I asked and he shook his head vigorously “Cool, me neither.”

I said and leaned back, I could see Ben looking at me with a little more interest.

“The thing is I’m not a stranger.” I said and waited.

5… 4… 3… 2…

“Why?” Ben asked and I saw both the boys were surprised.

“Well, Ben, who is he?” I pointed at Chase.

“Uncle Chase…” He said getting a bit more eager for me to get to my point.

“You look like a smart kid. So, what is you Uncle’s wife?” The kid looked confused and of course he would be. Gosh! He was only three. “It sounds like ant…”

“Aunt!” he said happily and then his eyes widened. “You’re my aunt?”

I nodded and he came out of behind of Chase’s legs in a jump.

“Can you bake cookies? Larry’s aunt can bake cookies!”

Damn those kids and their cookies.

“I can burn cookies it is almost the same thing…” I said and the three boys eyed me strangely. It was like you could see trough their expressions that they were related.

“Can you cook at all? Larry’s aunt can cook.” He asked again.

I was starting to really hate this Larry kid’s aunt.

“I can make Mac &Cheese and order food.” He looked sad but still didn’t go back behind Chase’s legs “I can order cookies.” I tried again.

His face brightened up in a second.

“Can I help you order cookies?”