Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a major headache. Not really just a headache, I was aching everywhere! Seriously! What did I do yesterday? Pole dance?

Without opening my eyes I groaned into my pillow and rolled to my side, or better, tried to roll to my side, because when I did I realized I couldn't move, something was strapping me down against the bed. I tried to roll to my other side and I hit some wall.

Where the hell was I?

Slowly I opened my eyes and immediately wished that I hadn't. I was strapped down to the bed because there was some dude's arm around my waist keeping me there and the dude was next to me looking as scared and confused as I felt. Did I mention he was shirtless?

I looked into his eyes, they were of a deep blue and I could see why another girl might've wanted to be in this position with him, but that was not me.

I looked again and at the same time something in my mind seemed to click. Those blue eyes, that messy light brown hair, that strong jaw, those board shoulders and that six-pack, they weren't some dude's characteristics, they were Chase Duncan's.

I yelled at the top of my lungs and jumped off that bed bringing the covers with me, because for some reason I was naked like the dude, I mean, Chase Duncan.

Oh my god? What have I done? After this is over, I'm so killing Kenzie!

That was the second Chase Duncan chooses to put two and two together in his little birdbrain.

"Kimberly?" He asked groggily.

I only frowned. OMG! What am I supposed to say? What am I supposed to do?

"What the hell happened last night?" I shrieked. I know, again, so attractive!

Chase Duncan sat on the bed butt naked and passed his hand trough his hair before getting up and putting his boxers on that were on the floor before.

I unconsciously brought the covers closer to my body, afraid of being more exposed than I already was.

Really Kim? More exposed? If what I think happened really happened last night DID happen. I can't get more exposed.

"F*ck, I slept with Kimberly f*cking Thomas?" He was talking more to himself than with me. Which I thought was incredibly insulting.

"Hey, Jerk? Care to enlighten me in your deep wisdom of last night?" I was pissed.

How the hell did I end up in bed with this guy of every guy in the planet?

"So you do know how to talk back!" He laughed and turned around to look for his jeans.

Well ok, then! I picked up my bra and panties that were on the floor and slipped them on before going to look for my clothes. I couldn't find them and since I wasn't leaving till I knew what exactly happened last night I pulled his shirt on.

"Hey, that's mine!" He complained.

"You get it back when you tell me what happened last night!" I said while raising my eyebrows. To my surprise he just shrugged and laughed.

"You think I know, princess? I was sh!t drunk last night and for what I see you were too. Surprise, surprise, you of all people. Who would've guessed?"I sat back down on the bed and he sat next to me. "You can leave now!" He said as if I worked for him.

It was my time to laugh.

"I let you walk all over me for years in school, but outside I have my own life and you somehow got mixed into it. I do not like it! And you are gonna tell me how! NOW!" I yelled at him and he seemed taken back for a second.

He went to pass his hand once again trough his hair but something made him stop. I looked at him and what he was looking at, in his arm there was gauze, he ripped it off and under it there was a tattoo and it said: Kimmy. In black thin cursive letters and all.

"What the hell?" We said together this time I started to look at my body for any ink."There is nothing on YOUR body."

He sighted angrily and I looked at him confused.

"You know next time if you don't want anyone to see your body, you should check if they are still turning around before going around looking for your clothes."He explained and I blushed and went to put my head on my hands when hell broke loose.

"You know how much it'll cost to get this thing out of my skin?" He grumbled and I screamed bloody murderer.

"What?"

I continue screaming and showed him my ring finger and later my other polite finger, because right there on my ring finger (not in the other one) was a silver band with small diamonds around one big (but not ugly big it was kind of proportional to my finger) heart shaped ruby!!!Chase Duncan froze and his eyes widened.

"No, we didn't!" He ordered it to be true, but no such luck.

"Is it real?" I asked panicky.

"How the f*ck am I supposed to know if the stones are real?" He asked back angrily.

"Not the stones, dumba$s! Is this really..." I whispered the last part "A wedding ring?"

"Don't say that word! We are not married!" He yelled back.

Something clicked and I laughed a hysterical laugh.

"Of course we aren't! If we were we would have a certificate and we don't!" I continued to laugh and he joined me.

"You're right, Kimberly! Of course! So we can go on just pretending this never happened." He said and I nodded.

Everything is going to be perfectly fine!

"Wait! But we did have sex..." He said "Just to be sure, you're not pregnant right? You are on the pill and all..."He said.

"No, I am not on the pill, but I'm not pregnant, Chase Duncan, believe me." I said while looking for my own dress, the one I was wearing last night.

"Are you sure?" He asked again panicky.

"I can't get pregnant, okay? Not now not ever. Now drop it!" I said trough gritted teeth.

I so wasn't telling him the whole story.

"Ok..." He said while stuffing his hands in his pockets. A clear sign that the subject made him uncomfortable.

His eyes went wide and he pulled something out of his pocket, it was a crumbled paper.

"Oh, no..." He whispered and I went to look what was on his hand.

There on top of the paper was written 'Marriage certificate' and at the bottom there was a scrunched signature that said Chase Duncan and next to it was my neat Kimberly Thomas signature. The last thing on the bottom of the page was written Mr. and Mrs. Chase Duncan.

"Oh, no..." I repeated his words

*****

(This Chapter was edited by ReadWriteMusic)

Thank you soo much for everyone who is reading this! It really means a lot!

This chappy will be dedicated to MinnieCharlotte she was last chapter's first comment and did me a huge favor the other day, so THANK YOU CHARLOTTE!

Vote, comment, fan but most of all enjoy!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!

Kisses, Bea.

ps. For everyone who doesn't know it the picture is the way Chase looks and that actor is Matt Lanter (Liam form 90210)