Chapter 30

Louis' POV:

The African wild dog spoke into the microphone, addressing the audience.

"GOOD EVENING LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! WELCOME TO ENIGMA! HOW YALL DOING?"

Everyone gave a range of woos and cheers.

"I'm glad to hear that! I'm Dustin and this is the crew! We are the High Flyers, the band of Enigma. We have a range of entertainment tonight lined up for you tonight. We have the one, the only DJ Ben The Bernard! And give it up for our special guest tonight who will be revealed shortly! And our band will be giving the first hand experience of our new material this evening, but first, put your paws and hands together for our big sold out performers of the night, the duo with the big hits and the big looks, it's Reen and Daisy!"

The wild dog left the stage and two girls entered. The brown cocker spaniel with two pink bows were tied on her ears. She took the right part of the stage while the Viverridae Banded Palm Civet took the left hand part of the stage. The band backed up into the left corner of the stage to make room for the two stars. Everyone was cheering wildly. A line of backing singers entered too and stood at the back right hand side. They were all wearing the same red sequinned top with black skirt.

"Good evening yall! I'm Reen!"

"And I'm Daisy!" The cocker spaniel spoke excitedly.

"And we will firstly be singing a bang of a song called Swish Swish!" Reen shouted over the mass of cheers and wolf whistles. "You ready boys. Let's hit it!"

The music started immediately.

(A/n: Imma just gonna change the names in this song to my own. So instead of Katy Perry, it's Daisy honey :3)

Music: They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut. What the ~

Daisy: 🎶 A tiger doesn't loose no sleep, don't need opinions from a shellfish or a sheep. Don't you come for me. No not today.

Daisy: you're calculated, I got your number. 'Cause your a joker and I'm a court side killer queen. And you will kiss the ring, you best believe.

Both: So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around for more than a minute, get used to it. Funny my name keeps coming out your mouth. 'Cause I stay winning. Lay 'em up like...

Swish swish, bish. Another one in the basket. Can't touch this. Another one in the casket.

Daisy: Your game is tired. You should retire. You're 'bout cute as an old coupon expired. And Karma is not a liar. She keeps receipts.

Both:So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around for more than a minute, get used to it. Funny my name keeps coming out your mouth. 'Cause I stay winning. Lay 'em up like...

Swish swish, bish. Another one in the basket. Can't touch this. Another one in the casket.

Swish swish, bish. Another one in the basket. Can't touch this. Another in the casket.

Music: They know what is what. But they don't know what's what.

Reen: Daisy honey.

Music: They just know what is what.

Reen: Young Money.

Music:But they don't know what is what. 

Reen: woah