Chapter 12

Legoshi's POV:

Practice was coming to an end and I was done cleaning the spotlights, Kai helping me. I realised how dirty they were when Diesel was doing his performance. He was amazing! I hope he gets the part.

His sister said that he is feeling ill and went beck to his dorm. I decided that I would check on him just in case. I excused myself early, Louis giving me death glares, so I could check on him.

I walked along the corridor to the same building I was staying in. I got the tip-off from Sheila about where he was staying.

I climbed the stairs to the floor Diesel was staying. After finding the right door, I knocked.

The door opened after a few minutes. Diesel appeared shirtless.

"Hey Legoshi." He spoke in his deep voice. Leaning against the door frame.

I tried to avert my eyes so I want looking at his bare chest and abs. Blushing slightly. Pink tinted my cream fur.

"H..hey." I stuttered.

"Whatcha doing here?" He asked.

"I... well... I heard you were feeling ill. I wanted to check on you... you know just in case you were really ill or needed something." I spoke. I was stuttering a lot.

"Is that so? I'm fine, nothing to worry about. It's probably just a cold. I'm feeling better already." He said changing his mood slightly. "Hey, come in, we could hang out for a bit you you'd like?"

My tail wagged behind me. But why?

"Yeah... I'd like that." I spoke before Diesel moved aside to let me in, closing the door behind him. I sat down in an armchair next to the window.

"So... who are your roommates?" I asked sniffing the air. It was a mix of lavender, wet dog and mens body spray.

"I have a golden retriever, Bernese and a collie." He replied to me going to the mini fridge and grabbing two sodas. He threw one across the room to me. I caught it and thanked him.

Opening it, I took a sip of the orange flavoured liquid, it bubbling in my mouth before swallowing.

Diesel copied my actions and placed his can on the coffee table. Making sure to have a coaster too.

"So Legoshi. Why don't we play a game." He said taking a seat in the armchair opposite mine.

"A...a game?" I questioned his expression. He now has a smirk sneered on his face.

"Yeah. A game."

"What game should we play?" I asked him.

"How about truth or dare." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"Okay... you go first." I said placing my can down on the coffee table as well, on a coaster to make sure I didn't mark the table.

"Okay Legoshi... Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth." I replied.

"Not to hard, what year are you in?"

"Second year. Diesel, truth or dare?" I asked the Doberman.

"Hmmm... truth." He replied.

"What do you do for a hobby?" I asked

"I used to do fencing but I don't have time for that anymore. I guess I play the guitar now. Yeah that's my hobby." He said smiling. "Your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I spoke with a moments consideration.

"Okay, I dare you to show me your worst scar and tell me the story of how you got it." He said smiling.