Chapter 18

Diesel's POV:

Louis has been scolding me since he found the cigarettes in my pocket. He has the same expression, scrunched nose, scowl, and his jaw clenched.

He lightened up a bit when we ran into Els and her friend Poppy, but I'm convinced that was acting.

"Louis... please don't scold me. I know smoking is wrong." I said looking at him.

"I'm glad you know it was wrong." He said not looking at me.

"Let's head to my office. Now." He said before walking in front of me.

I followed behind him.

We entered the building. Walking straight to the office.

He unlocked the door with his key and walked inside. Again, closing the door when I myself was inside the office.

He walked and sat on his desk facing me.

"Diesel... when are you free?" He asked me.

"I have nothing going on unless it's Friday or a weekend." I said. Louis only nodded, putting his fingers on his chin in thought.

"We could practice on weekdays and have Fridays off. How does that sound?" He finally spoke.

"Yeah that's fine with me." I said. "If that's all, I'll be going." I said turning to leave when I felt something pinch the fabric of my blazer.

I looked over my shoulder. Louis was holding my blazer in a tight fist.

"Ah Ah ahhh." He said smiling. "Not so fast."

I turned around. I took a few steps back. So I'm not close to him.

"That fight earlier. You saying you can't resist it?Your feral instincts. Your struggling at having to keep them inside." He said again with a dark expression, taking slow steps towards me. "Is that it?"

He put his hand on my chest and slammed me back into the wall. I looked down at the herbivore in front of me. My mouth slightly open, surprised at his strength.

"There has been something I've been meaning to ask you for a while." He spoke, his hand remaining on my chest.

"Why don't you take responsibility for who you are? If you can't hide it completely, I'd rather you show me your true self." He said putting his hand around my neck.

"W...what?" I stuttered.

"I'm telling you to show me your fangs!" He piratically yelled.

"Well... a carnivore exposing their fangs to herbivores is forbidden." I said struggling under his grip from my neck.

"IM NOT JUST ANOTHER HERBIVORE!" He yelled angrily at me. "Don't hold back now. Large carnivores like you get on my nerves the most." He said making his way to my muzzle. He tapped his fingers on the top of my snout before shoving his hand in my mouth. "Quit pretending!"

He pulled back the skin from my mouth and adjusting his hand in my mouth. "Come at me with everything you've got!"

"Go ahead Diesel... BITE ME!" He yelled. My large fangs slightly poked into his skin on his purlicue. My breathing was staggered. I didn't want to hurt him. I felt my instincts slip away from me.