Epilogue

Meet the Bradshaw's

Five years later...

"Would you please let me know if anything happens, because little Miss Emery came unexpected, we don't need a repeat Bradshaw" Crow said to Rooster. "I promise, for the moment Serenity is fine, little man hasn't given us any signs." Rooster said. Crow smiled at Hangman. "Just like Paisley." Crow said with a smile. "Just serious Rooster, let us know because either Dawn or myself can watch Emery." Crow said with a smile. "How is she Coyote?" Phoenix asked. "She is just dealing with backpain and mostly June being against her bladder 24/7 doesn't help." Coyote replied. "Pain in the ass." Crow muttered. 

"You had issues?" Coyote asked her. "No shitting, all Paisley would just sat there all the damn time." Crow replied. "I bet Emery is excited to be a big sister tho." Bob said. "Serenity and I was surprised that she wasn't mad that she's having a brother, we figured she would want a sister but no she was and still is over the moon." Rooster replied. "Definitely not Paisley." Hangman replied. "Don't forget, she has you wrapped around her finger, same with Emery with Rooster." Crow said while Hangman smiled proudly.

............

It's been five years since that mission. Not even a year later, Serenity and Rooster got married which few months later, they had their daughter Emery Nicole. Now they are expecting a little boy, any day now. Serenity does plan to return flying after she has their son.

It wasn't long after, Avery and Jake married then shortly after had their daughter Paisley. Then Javy and Macy gotten married a year prior, they are having their first child. Which Serenity is pretty excited

..............

Emery waited by the window for her father to come home while Serenity cooked dinner. Serenity had a lot on her mind. Her life has changed since her and Bradley welcomed there daughter. Not mention the birth of their daughter brought Bradley and Maverick even closer. Serenity knew her mother would have adored Emery. Emery's middle name did come from Bradley's Father as Goose was very special to Serenity as well.

Not mention, Bradley and Serenity did move into her parents house, remodeled it and made it their own, Serenity didn't have the heart to sell the place, Serenity figured she would start and raise a family in the very home her parents raised her.

Emery has began at her age to show interest for planes which doesn't surprise Serenity and Bradley but they have yet taken her up to the Hanger. Emery got off the couch and went 

"Mommy, when is daddy going to be home?" Emery asked her Mom. "Anytime now sweetheart, he's most likely doing some extra flying with the crew." Serenity mentioned to her three year old. If Serenity was being honest with herself, she missed flying but since she was on medical leave, she has been enjoying time with Emery before her brother arrives. 

Then both Serenity and Emery heard Bradley's Bronco pull in the driveway which Emery took off running to greet her father outside. If Serenity was quite honest, Emery had her father wrapped around her finger.

"DADDY!" Emery exclaimed which put a smile on his face. She ran into his arms and he picked her up. "What have been up to munchkin?" He asked her. "Oh just spending time with momma." She replied to her father. Bradley looked up to see his wife on the porch, holding onto her bump which made him smile. He walked up to her with Emery still in his arms. "Hello Gorgeous." He said to her. She smiled at him. "Hello My love." She said as she pressed her lips to his. "How was today Lt. Bradshaw?" She asked. "Not to bad, I miss my girls." He replied which he tickled Emery's side which caused her to giggle which makes both of their hearts burst.

"How's our son in there?" Bradley asked her. "He's kicking away, not ready to come yet, but he knows Momma, Daddy and Sissy are ready to meet him." Serenity said with a smile. "Let's go eat dinner." Serenity said as the three of them walked into the house.

.............

Bradley kissed the top of Emery's head, as she fell asleep after he told a story about her grandpa Goose. Bradley turned off the light and went into his and Serenity's shared room. Serenity was looking at scrapbook that contained photos of her and Bradley growing up. 

Bradley slipped in beside her, a smile appeared on his face. "They would've love Emery and this little one." Serenity said. Bradley looked at her as a tear slipped down her cheek. "What life would've been if Your Father and My father lived, like I am thankful for Maverick and Penny but it just sucks that these two never will ever get to meet their grandparents." Serenity explained. "Emery asks about her grandpa Bradshaw all the time, maybe soon after we welcome our son, we should introduce her to TopGun." Bradley explained. Serenity smiled slightly. "She's going to be like us, I can't wait to watch her create her own kind of legacy." Serenity said with a smile. "She's going to be amazing one." Bradley said. "Yes, A great leader like her father..." Serenity said. "Adventurous and willing to try anything like her mother." Bradley added. 

Serenity smiled and pressed her lips to his...

...................

Author's note

Well, that's end ya'll, I really hope you all enjoyed this book. I have more coming out soon and seriously thank you for the support you have shown Soaring!