Chapter 9: Runaway Bard (Mondstadt Arc)

After our well deserved 2 days of rest, we were finally called back to the Favonius HQ

  We entered Jean's office to find Lisa and Jean inside.

[Timeskip]

  After Aether had shown them the crystal that we had found in the forest, Jean had spoken up and said, "It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power... Lisa, are you able to analyze it?"

  "Let me take a look..." Lisa said as she stepped up to analyze said crystal. "Hmm... I can see impurities in the crystal, but upon further inspection..." she then turned to Jean with a sorry face and said, "No, I'm sorry, I can't make a proper analysis at the moment. Give me some time. I'll take a look through the library's restricted section."

  "Right

  "Right. I'll leave the research to you then, Lisa." Jean said as she gave Lisa an understanding nod.

  "Understood. I'll notify you all if I make any progress. Though I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. They are incredibly ancient texts, not to mention- Ouch!" She suddenly let out a pained noise, making all of us reach out to her in worry. "Gosh, that hurt! The impurities in the crystal... It hurts when I get close..." her face then changed as if she realized something. "I see... It appears to react to Visions. The impurities and the energy we embody repel each other." She then looked over to us and said, "It's strange though. Aether and (Y/N) have elemental abilities as well, but they don't seem to be affected in the same way."

  As everyone else looked over to us, we stayed silent.

  "Anyway, the crystal would be better left in the hands of my cuties. It'll just be a pain if left us - both literally and metaphorically." How does she find a way to still flirt during a serious situation? It's honestly hot- I.

  "Cutie?" I heard Aether whisper to himself as he held a slight blush, also affected by Lisa's words, with me just staring at Lisa with a stupid smile.