Prologue

The room was silent except for the sound of someone working, the person in question was a tall man with light hair, dull blue eyes, white skin, and a vine like scar on his face. Laying on the table infront of him was a boy who looked no older than 10. The boy was blond with a single piece of his hair out of line. He wore all black, with his body being almost completely covered, only his head and neck being visible The boy could be sleeping except for the fact that his pinkish red eyes were wide open, and were completely lifeless. The boy was an empty shell.

The man stood as a dark shadow started to come towards him, soon taking a humanoid form.

"Are you done yet!?" The shadowy person asked in childish and bored voice.

"Be patient Collector, all that is left are the finishing touches." The man assured the Collector.

"He looks younger than the others." The Collector noted.

"Yes I decided to make this one 10."

"Why? Usually you make them 16 at the youngest."

"I've decided to experiment with this one Collector, I'll have it believe I'm it's Uncle. I believe it'll make this one more obedient, especially due to the fact we're running out of resources.

"What are you going to call this one Belo?" The Collector asked excitedly.

"Hunter."