Chapter 14: Prison Break

You squint, and upon closer inspection of the tower, your eyes land on some guards, who appear to be toads, patrolling the front gates.

You tug a feather on the bird, turning him back and away from the tower.

Y/N: "Sorry, birdie. You'll be a little too loud... And big."

You dismount the bird and return to the tower, crouching as you tap into your inner stealth.

Y/N: "I don't know if Sasha or Marcy is in there, but it's worth a shot."

You effortlessly sneak past the guards and begin to clamber the side of the tower.

Using Stalky, you pierce her into the stone wall and lunge yourself up, repeating the process until you reach the top of the tower.

???: "Psst, Grimesy, is that you?"

A feminine voice whispers to you from an unknown location.

Y/N: "Uh, no?" You respond, still not knowing where the voice came from.

???: "Then... Who...?" Recognizing where the voice came from, you peer your head over the edge of the top of the tower to see a blonde girl sticking her head out from what appeared to be a cell window.

She looks up at you and smirks flirtatiously.

Sasha: "Well, well, well. Look who it is, Y/N Boonchuy has come to save the day." She teases.

You sigh. "Hello, Sasha."

You didn't care for your and her love-hate relationship, as it was pointless. But, it was always pretty prominent when you and she spoke.

You stab Stalky on the edge of the building and slink down to Sasha's window, where you say as she backs up and crosses her arms.

Sasha: "Where's your girlfriend?"

You groan. "We'll talk about all that when I get you out."

Sasha: "I like the sound of that." Sasha looks at your back, spotting Stalky.

Sasha: "I-"

Y/N: "No, Sasha."

Sasha smiles.

Y/N: "Okay... I've got a plan. It's not very quiet, but it'll do."

Sasha: "Loud is my middle name." Sasha jokes, indicating she is okay with whatever plan you devise.

You nod as you stab Stalky into the side of the building again; this time, you use her to slide down the building, leaving a deep gash in the stone.

You sneak past the guards again as you return to "your" bird.

Y/N: "Okay, birdie. I've got a plan- What the frog is wrong with you?" You ask, looking at the bird whose eyes are seemingly bloodshot.

 I've got a plan- What the frog is wrong with you?" You ask, looking at the bird whose eyes are seemingly bloodshot