Chapter 7: Stalky?

Early in the morning, Anne and Sprig can be seen outside playing "baseball" with a large watermelon gourd.

Anne: "I still can't believe Y/N made this thing..." Anne poses. "How do I look, Sprig?"

Sprig: "Anne, for the last time, you look great

Sprig: "Anne, for the last time, you look great. And, Y/N didn't even make it..."

Anne: "Pfft, he pretty much did."

Sprig throws the gourd, as Anne holds the scythe-like a bat, and easily slices through the gourd. However, the force of her swing was more than she anticipated, so she accidentally lets go of the scythe, sending it flying.

Sprig gasps and ducks, narrowly avoiding the scythe as it flies over him and into the woods. The wind force from the scythe makes his hat fall off, revealing his orange hair.

Anne: "Woah, dude. You have hair? I only saw it as snakes..." Sprig nods as Anne jogs over to him. "Sorry about your hat..."

The two trot into the woods to retrieve the scythe, but stop to see that the area of the woods they went to was completely clear, half and fully chopped trees, logs, and things of the sort were scattered all over the place.

Sprig: "Woah... There's no way you did this..."

???: "She didn't."

A figure appears from fallen trees in a lean, tall figure, with a black hoodie wrapped tightly around its face, black pants, and red shoes.

((Ta-daaa! The revamped Y/N. I've changed up his hair, shading, and all that so I hope you guys like it. Obviously, you fill in the blanks. (S/C, H/C, E/C, etc.))

Y/N: "Yo."

Anne: "Woah, Y/N! You're really taking your training seriously, huh?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Y/N spins his scythe around in his dominant hand and catches it with ease.

Sprig: "Woah... Cool...!"

He then turns around and picks something up off the floor.