Chapter 7

To: Jamesbuckybarnesslut
      ily ❤️❤️   

Asleep. I needed sleep.

Geez it's crazy how tired you can get from explaining an entire Olympus trip and dream in Morse code. I woke up at six.

Early enough that the only people up were Apollo cabin, watching the sunrise or something. I looked beside me to find, not my bunched up blanket, but a person. I almost screamed, but realized it would totally wake everyone up.

Grumpy demigods is not something you want to deal with. I went outside and flew to the cabin roof, which was no easy task since the cabin was so tall. I sat up there and sighed. God Leo.

Why the Hades did you leave? Why are you spending so much time in your cabin? Did you have something to do with that weird look Hephaestus gave me?

I sighed, again. I looked at the sky, the colors of the sunrise turning to a beautiful pink and blue. I created a little cloud in front of me and began to mold it into something.

What? No idea.

I just let my hands do their own thing, shaping the cloud into a shape. After about ten minutes I stopped and looked at what I had created. It was a little lightning bolt coming out of a cloud.

It looked pretty real except for the fact it was water vapor. I waved my hand over it and was trying to send it up to Zeus. I think he got it because a few seconds later, a few streaks or F/C (fav color) were mixed into the sunrise. I smiled.

While he seems all high and mighty, Zeus actually does care for his kids. I totally abandoned Leo. But he was just inside the cabin and besides, he abandoned me too.

Years ago when he ran away from the orphanage. When he left, promising to return, but he never did.

I didn't want to think about this, what am I doing?

And why on Earth am I still in a pure white dress even though I tried everything? Stupid Aphrodite and her stupid curse. I don't even like wearing white! Much less a dress!

And gloves? That's a bit excessive. Not even the fake eyelashes would come off. I flopped back down onto the cabin roof. "All of this is stupid." I muttered to myself.

(A/N - Ik this is super short and had mostly nothing to do with Y/N and Leo but I wanted to at least post something before I left. In case you didn't see my announcement, I'm leaving for a family reunion for a week so I won't be updating during that time. I might actually it I can find time between everything. But anyway thanks for reading, see y'all in a week!)