Chapter 3

But that was before the nightmares. Before the screaming and crying. I had dreamed that I was in camp and everything was fine when I had gone mad.

It was storming and I had hurt people. Percy, Annabeth, and worst, Leo. I had hurt all of them. Just like before, either they or I had to leave to keep the other safe. That's why Leo left. I was going to hurt him eventually.

Then there was a monster, stomping on camp. They were fifty times the size of Zeus when we had seen him, and I thought Zeus's form was giant. "Y/N" the monster bellowed. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" I scrambled along, trying to not be caught by this creature. But then I saw a wounded boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a strange tattoo on his forearm (forgive me if this is wrong, it's been a minute since I've read the series) and that was it.

I was... flying.

Holy shi- I was flying! The monster roared when he saw me and then I woke up. Help. I never have dreams like this what the heck? I ignored it the first night, but I had that same dream three times in a row. Leo was the only person I told. He's been reassuring me each morning I had the dream, telling me that it wouldn't happen and that it was all a fantasy.

It goes against Annabeth's words but I want to believe him. I want to believe Leo, but Annabeth is smarter than half the camp put together. (Not including her own cabin they're smart too.) But enough depressing stuff! Today's the day Jason is back! I'm so excited to meet my brother!

I'm nervous but excited and so tired at the same time. Then Leo and the twins from the Hermes cabin came up to me. They whispered their plan in my ear and I smiled. It was perfect.

*Time skip to where Jason and Piper come back*

When they showed up, I was shocked at how different/similar me and Jason looked. It was just weird. (I'm Zeus's kid, he's Zeus's kid. I can fly, he can fly. I can control weather, he cannot afford. I'm not sorry) As I saw them coming down the hill, Leo went over to distract them and tell Jason about me.

I ran over to the campfire and grabbed a stray brick. I smiled as I walked over to them. "And here she is! Jason, meet your sister, Y/N." I smiled and told him I had a gift for him. He smiled and held out his hands.

I placed the brick on his hands and Piper took a step back, trying not to laugh. "Open." I said as he opened his eyes. His smile immediately fell and everyone cracked up. Leo, Piper, me, and the two Hermes twins were all laughing. He couldn't help but smile at our silly antics. Between laughs I could hear Piper saying "Yeah I like you sister. I haven't even met her and I can tell she'll be an amazing add to camp."

I gave a fake curtsy/bow and she smiled again. "Yep, your sister is great." The twins walked off and Piper pulled Leo away so me and Jason could have some 'sibling bonding time'.

It included him trying to seem better because he could fly, but then I flew. I created clouds and he gave up. I smiled and pushed him into the water. That's what you get for thinking you're better and betting on it.

You get pushed into a lake.

Sibling bonding time is actually pretty fun.

(A/N - I know this is a pretty boring ending but idc. Next chapter out probably tomorrow)