Chapter 4

Sibling bonding time is actually pretty fun. I also learned that day that Jason has memory loss and Hera hated him too. I had a sister, Thalia, but she left camp to join the hunters.

I missed a lot, watching YouTube at home on my couch. The world was almost destroyed, twice!

One time by Kronos, the other Gaea. Leo basically stopped Gaea alone. He needs to give himself more credit.

He was always one to brush off compliments and major accomplishments.

I also heard about Calypso. Leo had brought her back from her little island, Ogygia, only for the spell that was placed on her to wear off a bit later.

She was forced to fall in love with every man that entered her island then they had to leave her. She fell in love with Leo, but she fell out of love with him about a week after he brought her to America.

Poor Leo was devastated. He didn't talk to anyone for a while and would barely come out of his cabin. He would constantly be working on projects to try and get Calypso out of his mind. When he came to talk to me in the tree, that was his first time coming out of the cabin in weeks.

I felt bad for him, but happy I could make him feel happy again. Piper's cool too. I didn't talk to her as much but I think I'll be seeing her a lot since she and Jason are a couple. An adorable one though.

I wish I could have something like that.

But there's obviously nobody that likes me.

I'm just a new kid. But it's fine. I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck at this camp for a while, or I'll die. Just then, a horn blew, interrupting my thoughts. Capture the flag! Yes!

I hope I'm put on a good team. We all gathered over by the campfire with Chiron. I was one of the only people without armor.

Sorry, but I never wear armor. It doesn't help me at all. It's just big and clunky. But Percy was picking teams for the blue team and Clarisse was picking for the red team.

Throughout my time here, I knew Clarisse wasn't someone to get all snuggly with. Percy chose the Athena cabin and Clarisse chose the Hermes cabin. Percy chose the Hephaestus cabin and Clarisse almost chose my cabin.

But she ended up choosing Apollo. Why? I really don't know. Percy's team was better by far. Percy chose my cabin, which was only me and Jason, but I was still ecstatic.

I followed everyone else's actions and moved over to Percy's side. I stood by Leo and Annabeth, since I knew them best. There weren't many teams left.

Nobody was in Hades because Hazel was out for whatever reason and Nico was nowhere to be seen. There was Aphrodite, but Piper was the only good fighter in that cabin. The rest of them were scared that they were going to break a nail.

Demeter had few children, but their cabin didn't participate, they were too busy tending to the plants on their cabins roof. Hera had no kids, and neither did Artemis.

Hera was the goddess of marriage so she would never cheat on Zeus, and Artemis was a maiden goddess. Clarisse ended up picking choosing the Aphrodite cabin. Dionysus's children weren't playing either. After one of his children died, Dionysus got very protective of his children.

And I'm pretty sure they just didn't want to.

We split up and put our flags down. After we planned who was going to be where, I was going to be defending the flag with Leo.

Everyone else was going to defend us and get the red flag. Leo was stationed right next to the flag, while I was up higher for an element of surprise.

I mean, I could fly, so it was fine. Leo had given me an earpiece, so we could talk without giving away my position.

"I'm bored." I groaned, waiting for someone to show up. Why can't they just hurry?

(A/N - Sorry it's short and a cliffhangers and that's it's a day late but yesterday was 4th of July and I'm in America so it was kinda a big deal. Either way I'll have another chapter out today hopefully. I needed it to be a short chapter this time because I
a) need inspiration
b) need time to write stuff
c) started yesterday but need today for the next chapter
Thanks for reading)