Establishing the Emperor

Apart from the death of Garuda in KGF, the outside world knew nothing of the happenings in there. On the next day in Pali, where major decisions are taken, Rajendra Desai, Guru pandian, Andrews and Kamal gathered for Virat's coronation. While they were waiting for Virat, they are shocked to see the person that walked through the doors.

Flashback :

Rocky entered the palace through the tunnel. He need to reach the dungeon and take the place of one of the sacrifices, but first he have another thing to take care of and to his luck, he found what or rather who he's searching for.

Virat getting ready : How do I look Kulkarni?

Kulkarni gulping : Like a groom young master.

Virat with a satisfied smile : Good. I should not look any less standing beside Regina later. She'll never leave a chance to taunt me.

Kulkarni nervously: What if Garuda gets saved tonight?

Virat closes his eyes tightly and takes a breath : Kulkarni, no matter what happens, whether the plot fails or not, by the end of the night, there will be one death and one marriage for sure. If the plot fails, Garuda will kill Rocky and marry Regina according to his plan. If the plot succeeds and Rocky kills Garuda, then the guards will kill Rocky on my command and I'll marry Regina according to my plan. So, at the end of the day, 2 people's fates are sealed. The pawn's death & the queen's marriage. We are just playing/gambling with the lives of other pieces on the board. Go. You need to meet Andrews & Daya before the Pooja.

Kulkarni nods his head and started leaving.

Virat had thought of everyone's plans, but he missed one key player, he did not anticipated that Rocky had something else in his mind. Rocky was sent to KGF to kill Garuda, but he went there to rule it. For that he had to kill Garuda first and then escape the guards. Most importantly had to gain the trust of the people. When he created a short circuit and crossed the white line, he went there to kill Virat first.

Making sure Kulkarni left, he made his way towards Virat who is looking himself in the mirror and stood behind him. Virat got shocked to see a guy behind him in the mirror and turned around with wide eyes. Before he could utter a word, Rocky slit his throat ruthlessly.

Rocky scoffs : Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You'll look like a monkey standing beside her.

He made sure Virat is dead before leaving for the place where they kept the prisoners.

Flashback ends...

Everyone stood up in shock seeing Rocky enter in place of Virat. Rocky ignores everyone including Reena who was brought there by force and went towards the head chair.

(Not going to repeat the entire scene, everything as it is. Kamal is killed)

He gestured Reena to move forward which she did reluctantly. While leaving he stopped before Rajendra Desai and started speaking with him.

Rocky : Remember whatever I said earlier, till the time you people behave, she'll be a leverage, but the time one of you step out of line, she'll become entertainment. So, now it's your job to make sure your entire gang behave. Okay?

Guru Pandian :: What happened to the Empress?

Rocky mockingly :: what'll happen to the empress? She became the wife of the emperor. ( gesturing to himself. Everyone's face went pale hearing that.) So, don't over use your tiny brains and get back to work.

Rajendra : We created a Rocky to kill Garuda. Is it so difficult for us to create another Rocky to kill you?

Rocky : Even my father was not able to, it's impossible to create another Rocky. One and only piece.

He made his way towards KGF along with Reena. Even though he had a stoic face externally, inside he is freaking out big time. What'll Regina think about him bringing Reena to KGF? Will she forgive him? Understand his reasons? She's already angry with him regarding her family's murders, still ignoring his existence. Now seeing Reena, don't know how she's going to react.

Looking up he prays : Bachalena aaj, please? (Save me today, please?)