Biggest Gift

Regina came out of her room and started moving towards kitchen as per her daily routine but is stopped by some guards carrying what looked like cardboard boxes. She stopped one of the guards and inquired about them only to find that they do not exactly know what is in them but they need to be delivered to Rocky bhai's room. Unable to curb her curiosity, she followed them to find Rocky who is on the phone with someone unpacking the boxes. Once done, she is surprised to see what it is. Rocky has bought computer equipment and getting it setup in his room. It seems someone is helping him with the process over the phone but he's still facing difficulty setting it up. Unable to control herself, she approached him at last and silently started setting it up without looking at him.

Rocky : Thank you darling. Now please open my account on computer.

Regina : It is already done and the system is ready to use.

Rocky : But I cannot see anything?

Regina : What can't you see? The system is up. You can see the screen right?

Rocky : Darling I'm uneducated, so it is understandable if I do not know all this, but Tum bhi waise hi Nikli. Mom, I'm telling you, these college people have done a scam with you. They haven't taught anything to your daughter.

Regina huffs : What the hell are you going on about? And which account are you referring to? Email? Bank? SNS? everything has an account or have they gave you explicit permission to magic your way to access everything without any such thing just because you are Rocky and your ego is bigger than your brain?

Rocky placing his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt: Ouch, Please don't speak about brains darling, it hurts. And don't you think you of all people should not speak about ego?

Regina with narrowed eyes : What do you mean by that?

Rocky understood that he is walking on thin ice and should not aggravate her further if he know what's good for him and quickly cover himself up and divert her attention : Le, talk to your mother.

Regina is surprised to see her mom on phone and got to know that her mom is helping him setup an account on -- to chat with her whenever he want. She is quite shocked to know this but then again she guess she really shouldn't.

Flashback:

Regina is searching for Rocky for quite some time now. Usually he roams around her quite often irritating her but now when she actually had some work with him, he is nowhere to be seen. She gave up on finding him, deciding to speak with him tomorrow and went to her room and is surprised to see him in her room. He is in her study using her laptop to talk with her mom. These two became quite close these days. Whenever her mom calls, she makes her call Rocky and converse with him quite frequently. So she really shouldn't be surprised seeing him here. She leaned on the door watching them who seem to be having a serious conversation. All of a sudden her mom asked him to address her as mom and not aunty. She could see that Rocky is quite taken aback and the tears in his eyes are proof of how much he got affected by her mother's request. She had never seen him cry and it broke her heart to see him like this. She knew he has a very special place for his mom in his heart and know it is not easy for him to accept anyone else in her place and would not feel bad if he's going to reject her mother's request. Yes, her mother might get a little upset, so she needs to speak with her mom later to not take Rocky's refusal to heart and feel bad. He respects her and that is enough for her and will be enough for her mom as well once she explain the situation to her. She is preparing herself for him to politely refuse her mother's request but got shocked, though pleasantly, when he actually addressed her mom as mom.

His voice came out a bit choked with emotion. She did not want to embarrass him, so she did not approach him, eve though she very much wanted to reach out to him and console him. They continued talking for sometime and hung up. He still seems to be in the same zone and looking outside the window with a blank face. Regina unable to control herself seeing him like this approached him at last and placed a hand on his shoulder. That seems to sent him over the edge as he turned around in the chair and immediately hugged her waist hiding his face in her bossom to hide his tears.

Rocky : You know darling, how lucky you are for me? You are the gift sent by my mom in my colorless and aimless life. I only had one goal to fulfill my mother's wish of dying a rich man and I chose this path to achieve it. But I did not realize that my mother's wish is not only guiding me towards wealth but also towards my happiness. It seems she has planned and is still executing everything from above. Yes, I came here for KGF but by coming here I got something more precious than KGF, you. You bought life to me. Till now, I'm just surviving it. But started living it only after you came into it. You brought with you the people of KGF. I never thought that there will be so many people who can care for me. My existence matters to anyone other than myself. That there are people who give 2 fucks about whether I live or not. And you brought a relation which I lost long back and craved every moment of my life since then. You brought a mother in my life again. I love you so much.

Regina tightened her grip on him and kissed his temple and continued holding him.

Flashback ends

She setup everything and showed him how to use it going forward. But could not help but tease him about his obsession with her mom which lead to a nok jok as usual where her mom had to intervene in the end to end it. Her mom started to speak with Rocky about something and as usual he forgot about her and started speaking animatedly with her mother. She could not help but pout thinking that both of them are ignoring her. All of a sudden Rocky got a sly look on his face which to be frank looked quite evil because it looked eerily similar to the one her mother has whenever she is planning something gruesome for both her and her dad. She shuddered thinking about what the both of them are cooking and what it meant for her and quickly escaped from there.