Can I kill my annoying prick of a husband?

"That annoying prick!! That absolute mindless shitty bastard!!"Regina can be found in her bedroom pacing furiously from one end to another and repeating the same from quite some time cursing her husband under her breath. Reason being Rocky has blasted open all the nine mines which were kept a secret for a reason at the same time a while back in the morning. He'd scheduled a meeting with that useless gang and did this karnaama.''Argh.... Idiot, stupid, brainless shit....ughhhhhhhhhh". Here she was trying everything she can to cover all their tracks and not to bring anyone's attention to KGF from the outside world and he went ahead and did this. If anyone were not looking at KGF before, I'm sure these blasts must have sent a very clear invitation. What should she do with him? It's good that he made a hasty retreat once he took a look at her earlier. Otherwise, she'd have killed him with her bare hands. Leave it. There is no point stressing about it anymore. Whatever damage can happen, it must have already did. Now it's time to evaluate the damage and look for ways to control it.

On the other hand, Reena got to know of Rocky's marriage with Regina by the maids. Obviously they didn't tell her how it was happened or it was without her consent. They will not badmouth their Rocky Bhai after all. Reena is disturbed hearing that Rocky got married. She's not sure why. But she did not like it. She shook her head to get rid of these crazy thoughts. Both Reena & Regina decided to be cordial to each other and leave it at that.

Days passed by, Rocky started mining the gold more aggressively. He spent most of the time outside the palace looking after the security, overviewing the R-guards training to be posted at the Outpost1 and also working with the others at the mine. It's very late in the night by the time he completes his work and comes home. Due to this he's not even able to have a look at Regina. So, today he moves to her room to check up on her, only to find her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. His lips involuntarily tilts up to form a small smile when he saw her beautiful face. But quickly gulps down when he saw what she's wearing. She's wearing a white tank top with thin straps and a very short denim shorts. He cannot stop himself from drooling at the sight but closes his eyes and covers her with the blanket gently. He sits beside her on the bed and gently removes the strip of hair falling on her face and starts caressing her cheek with his thumb in a daze.

"You absolute shit!". He startles when Regina shouts all of a sudden and quickly removes himself from her. Dreading he's going to be killed today, he slowly turned towards her only to look at the sight before him in surprise. Regina continues mumbling something but in her sleep. Rocky moves forward a little to catch what she's babbling about only to hear her cursing him in her sleep. "Annoying prick! Brainless idiot. God must be angry with me for something, that is why he gave a smart person like me such a dumb fellow as a husband. Arrogant Asshole! Always doing things without thinking of the consequences. When he knew he cannot think with his tiny peanut sized brain, why don't he ask the more intelligent people around him before doing whatever comes in his peanut..no, mustard sized brain. Ughh. Because of him, my work has doubled now. All my team is wasting away with cleaning up his messes. Ughhhh... Why me?"

To say that Rocky is bewildered would be an understatement. He shook his head and started leaving to his room still looking at Regina strangely.