Sultan

Next day :

At KGF, people are going through their daily routine, though there is a gloomy atmosphere in KGF for the first time after so long. From the day Rocky killed Garuda, there never was such sadness in the air. They can hear the vehicles and choppers approaching and looked up thinking Rocky might have returned from where ever he went for his work. But they got shock seeing Rocky, with the help of some other men he took with him earlier, is carrying a body and others followed behind him.

Seeing the bodies, women started crying hysterically. Fathima came forward to look for her son only to find no sign of him amongst the bodies. She went to Rocky crying asking for her son and fell down at his feet in despair. "Ammi" . The world stopped for Fathima hearing that voice. She quickly turned around to find Farmaan running towards her with some others that were posted along with him. Everything seized existing for her at the moment except her son. She embraced him tightly not intending to let him go ever again.

Fathima : "Farmaan...Farmaan.. you are alive....I thought that I lost my last reason to stay alive." She started crying clinging to him.

Regina stood at a distance along side Reena both observing the emotional reunion. She can see the others moving to their families who are still in a state of disbelief, tears of joy flowing from their eyes. She couldn't help but get teary eyed herself remembering Fathima's state a few days prior begging Rocky to let her see her son's body one last time. She shifts her gaze to Rocky only to see him already looking at her. On catching her gaze, he gave her a nod of acknowledgement and she returned it. She knew what was it for.

Flashback :

Yesterday:

In the afternoon she heard Rocky speaking to chacha and Vittal about gathering the men to go to the outpost1 to gather the bodies there. It is for the people Regina. So keep your ego aside and move. He turned to her when she approached and asked her softly.

Rocky : what happened chinna? Any problem?

Regina : Not all the people posted at the outpost are dead. There are many survivors.

Rocky & the others are shocked and asked her to explain how she knew this information as no one received a word from them till date.

Regina clearing her throat: I got to know from one of my guards what happened at the outpost the very night it happened. So, I sent my entire team to reach there as soon as possible and help as many of them as possible. They have taken the survivors to a camp they pitched a few distance away.

Vittal : You could have said something to the women. Their situation is very bad thinking that their sons and husbands are dead.

Regina : Do not mistake me, there are casualties. And I'm not sure who lives and who not. So how can I tell a woman that her son lives when they might as well be dead. I did not want to give them any false hope only to hurt them later.

Vittal sighs and nods his head

Chacha : Beta, why didn't you ask them to come back here?

Regina : I knew Adheera is going to attack as soon as I saw Rocky's situation. When I'm not sure of the fate of the people inside KGF, how can I let other people enter this zone that to who are injured and are fighting with death. That's why I ordered Vanaram to close the gate and asked my guards to take the necessary supplies to the survivors and keep them there until further notice.

Chacha nodded his head with a little smile.

All this while Rocky did not utter a single word. He is just listening to her with a blank face. That unnerved her a little. What is he thinking now? She quickly left informing them that the bridge at the outpost was burnt and her guards can take them through a lesser known route if needed, but she recommended to use choppers to transport the injured and the remaining can meet them at a point this side of the bridge. It was a secret passage and an escape in case of an emergency and it would be good if they can restrict the knowledge to a selected few.

Flashback ends

She has been brought out of her thoughts by a touch on her shoulder. She turned to find Reena gesturing her to look at something in front of her. When she looked up, she is taken aback to find every one looking at her with tears in their eyes with their hands folded for her. (Basically thanking her). She got flustered but politely greeted them back with a small smile. She searched the crowd and found the culprit. He is the young guy who introduced himself as Farmaan, he's boasting on & on about how her people rescued them and how she herself went later on to assist them. He opened his mouth to blabber something more only to shut up and smile sheepishly once he caught her glare.

Rocky caught himself smiling looking at Regina trying to intimidate the poor guy. He can sympathize with him as he himself is scared of her glare, but for an entirely different reason. She looks too cute while glaring that it is very hard to control himself not to kiss her senselessly. Watching each and everyone expressing their gratitude for her, he cannot help himself but be proud of her. He can see she is getting overwhelmed with the situation but she deserves every last praise that is getting heaped on her.