Shock

"W....What??? How would that be possible? What did he look like?"

Anubis questioned a little to quickly.

Anuwe leaned back a little clearly caught off guard.

"Well...he had green skin and a odd looking goatee..."

"What else has he said to you?"

"He said I had another father. um.....he wouldn't tell me who or how. He said my hair was like 'His beloved'. I don't know if any of this is of any help you you...."

"His hair is...Red..."

Anubis murmured, seemingly in a trance- a mixture of shock, awe, and disbelief displayed across his face.

"Anubis..."

Anuwe began.

"Is everything alright?"

Anubis shook his head.

"I...I know who your father is but I just don't understand how that'd be possible."

"I did ask him how it would be possible between two men and he said that he was once the god of life and he had his ways."

"But-"

Before Anubis could finish, the ceiling of the hut seemed to shudder under some sort of force- it shook startling both Anuwe and Anubis.

"Shit."

"What? Anubis? What is wrong?"

Before Anubis could speak another word the door was swiftly pushed open.

There stood a tanned man wearing a cowl made to resemble an eagle or bird of some sort-

In fact when he pushed the door open a few feathers seemed to flutter all around him, decorating the floor in soft fluffy feathers.

"Anubis....so you were looking for her too?"

"Horus-"

"Wait a minute....what? Why were you looking for me too? What do the two of you want with me and why are you asking me these things?"

"Horus I can handle this on my own-"

"And why should this all go to you for handling?"

Horus questioned calmly.

"You know why."

"What is going on? Why are arguing??"

"You know I care about him just as much as you do!"

"He is MY father! You don't have to be so blatantly jealous of that Horus!"

"-And yet he suddenly doesn't want anything to do with you?"

Anubis slammed his fist on the table, knocking over his chair.

"-That has nothing to do with any of this! And that's rich coming from you! Are you telling me that you looking for his daughter has nothing to do with your desperate need for his attention?"

"W...What....?"

Anuwe murmured.

"I don't....I don't understand."

Anubis's eyes widened upon realizing what he'd said.

Before Anubis could say anything Horus quickly replied.

"Horus Don't-"

"Seth is your father."

(I'm back! I'm so sorry dear readers I almost completely forgot this story existed with everything I have going on. But hopefully I will be making normal updates again now. See you next update :3)