Authors Note

❗❗IMPORTANT INFORMATION❗❗

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my story! Im really bad at explanations, but hopefully you'll understand.

This is a BakuDeku Soulmate AU, and if you've ever read any Soulmate AU's of any sort, sometimes there is rings involved. I feel like most of the time the rings are glued to a persons finger and basically represents their soulmate, but I decided to be different.

-Basically once a child turns 5 years old, they are given two rings, or they are not given rings. Usually, more timid children are bound to receive the rings, usually under a pillow or in their shirt/pant pocket.

-The reason why its given to a more timid child is because it takes a lot of confidence to tell someone you love them, and there's a reason as to why it is that way.

-Very few people actually ever find there soulmate, and its about a 40% chance they will. That 40% is also made up of lucky, confident, people who receive the rings.

-oh yeah! And usually the other person who is to receive the ring knows, but if they ever say anything to the other person, both rings will crumble, leaving both soulmateless. That also applies if the ring is stolen by another person, or given to another person.

Im sorry, this is gonna suck, but please bear with me.

❗❗Also, PLEASE GO LISTEN TO THE SONG 'WATER FOUNTAIN' BY ALEC BENJAMIN BEFORE READING (if you havent, of course)❗❗