part 28

Swara was cutting mango to prepare fresh mango juice for her darling husband who can return from his evening walk any time. Same time her two mother in law's Annapurna and Sujata along with her mother sharmishta entered and started to talk

"Arey waah swara preparing mango juice for sanskar. I'm happy that your and his misunderstanding cleared" Annapurna caressed her hair.

"Now I soon want to see my grandchildren face" Sujata said. Swara blushed and mango pieces to grind.

"Yes, relationship between Sanskar and Laksh also mending,  Everything is going well in family. Now if Rajnath bhaisaab and Sakshi forgive and accept us then our family will be complete" Annapurna said longingly.

Swara looked at them narrowing "they again started like broken tape recorder. Arey yaar even recorder also stop in one point but they won't" she shook her head in disappointment.

"Arey Annapurna ji my daughter is there na, I always thought her to keep family as one. She will surely unite them" sharmishta flaunted herself caressing swara's hair.

"Lair when she thought about family? She even didn't tell me about my mahaan father. My mother made me strong, independent, bold, modern yet down to earth. She always lived with SELF RESPECT and never compromise with it but now huh even my brain was went on vacation it seems that time" she rolled her eyes filling glasses with juice.

"You said right it's your upbringing that swara is so sanskari, we are lucky to have her" Annapurna said praising sharmishta.

"It's not like that, she knows the value of family, how it feels living in nuclear family which only leave an emptiness. My Shona craved for siblings fight, being pampered by father now she have everything and she will keep it united hai na bacha" sharmishta asked swara.

"Uff not again my mother should try to write book I'm sure oldies will surely buy it So much melodrama" swara looked at them with smile.

"Ji, you are right only swara can unite our family and again fill it with happiness. I trust you swara you will unite na?" Sujata questioned swara with hope and smile.

Outside Laksh, Sanskar and Ragini were listening their conversation. Sanlak came to drink water coming from gym and Ragini came to help swara in snacks. Trio were praying swara to tell NO but they were scared after all we are talking about the GREAT SWARA MAHESHWARI.

The most scared person was Sanskar, with great difficulty he started to trust swara again, after so much pain he got her but now felt like again he will loose his everything. He fisted his hand to control his inner trauma.

Raglak felt very bad for him, they feared for him what if swara again repeated her past mistake? No sanskar will die this time. "Please God save their present and future" both prayed.

Swara felt their talks as fake and gave them tight smile "so you trust me Mom, Maa, Badi Maa?

"Haa beta" all said with desperate to make her do what they want "you will help us na?"

"I........NO"

Sanskar turned to leave not able to face his heart break again. But stopped when his princess said something which he never dreamed.

"I WONT HELP YOU, Badi Maa you said you trust me So where was your this trust when I stood by my husband and said HE IS INNOCENT? where were your this love when you all blamed me and sanskar? Where were you when Laksh and Ragini did our shrad?" Raglak lowered their eyes feeling guilty "Maa when I came with Ragini leaving my husband why didn't you made me understand? You never said YOU DID WRONG mean somewhere you too blamed sanskar. Mom you are his mother still you ignored him? How could you? I m thankful to Uttara for taking care of him. I know 6 month back I choose this family but sorry to burst your bubble I M CHOOSING MY HUSBAND. He don't want me to do anything regarding this matter and I will do as he want. Please excuse me my husband must be waiting for his wife" swara left with juice glass leaving shocked ladies.