part 4

All Bajaj family got stunned hearing Sujata even Maheshwari family, Ram tried to stop his wife but Sujata who can stop her "I already have non vegetarian bahu I don't want son in law who have non veg if he or you all leave it then i can think about it" Sujata said thinking "they will accept my wish surely their son love my daughter and who want to leave such a cultured sanskari bahu? As their elder bahu works mean won't be able to take care of house. " she eyed Sonakshi who is wearing beautiful Red colour gown with golden embroidery thread with matching diamond studs and diamond bangles.

"then I will make Uttara and Rohan's marriage and NO ONE CAN STOP ME" a strong determined voice doomed into hall leaving everyone rooted in their place.

Everyone stunned by declaration but most shocked person was Maheshwari family as the voice was Mr RAM PRASAD MAHESHWARI.

Ram ignoring everyone's gaze walked towards his daughter "beta don't listen to anyone just tell me what you want? I m always there with you, I will support you my daughter. I know i never took stand for you nor for sanskar due to which he suffered still suffering but now i won't let history to repeat. Do you still want to marry Rohan opposing your mother? " Ram at end chocked his voice.

Uttara and Sanskar had happy tears iń their eyes, Uttara hugged her father and cried feeling safe and homely for the first time "I want to marry him papa he is my life i.... I won't be alive without him" Uttara confessed her heart out to her father while Ram caressed her hair with love.

"what are you saying Uttara? You will marry him going against your family? Your mother? This is what we thought to you? And ji how can you support Uttara? You know they eat non veg even being Marwari. No I won't let it happen.. " Sujata said fuming.

"Ram Sujata is right and Uttara she is a kid don't take decision..." Durga prasad Maheshwari was cutted middle by Ram.

"bhai sa this is about MY FAMILY, MY DAUGHTER" folding his hands "I don't want to disrespect you so please don't interfere in MY MATTER" Ram said leaving Durga prasad in shock "and Sujata still you didn't changed right? Due to your this mentality and hate towards non veg I lost my son for 5 years now I don't want to loose my daughter too due TO YOU. May be for you status, caste is more important than your children happiness but for ME my children happiness is my utmost priority" turning to Bajaj family "I m ready for this alliance let's talk about wedding date and other rituals"

All family members were in huge shock seeing Ram Prasad Maheshwari in full attitude it's like he is possessed by some ghost 😱😱. Sanskar couldn't hold himself and hugged Ram while Ram too got tears in his eyes and caressed his hair lovingly.

Sanskar breaking hug "sorry uncle wo... I... Got emotional and " he fumbled between his sentence not knowing how to say but Bajaj smiled.

Surekha frowned hearing him "why are you saying sorry? You just hugged your father but you are behaving like you hugged someone else's wife"

Akhilesh gestured her to keep quite will youngsters giggled hearing her, sanskar got embarrassed.

"Sanskar don't feel embarrass, my wife is little mad so ignore her OK" Akhilesh said and in next moment got elbow shot by Surekha.

"we will take a leave now, I will talk with our priest and inform you about other rituals and dates" Prerna said and all Bajaj family left after greeting Maheshwari family.

Ram too went from there totally ignoring his family.

********************

Sanskar came out after having shower rubbing his hair with towel but dashed with swara who was holding dress to change. Sanskar hold her from preventing to fall but couldn't balanced himself and both fall on floor. Both felt tingling sensation in their stomach feeling so close to each other after long time. Sanskar subconsciously caressed her face lovingly, she looked so beautiful to him but soon came to sense hearing phone ring tone.

Sanskar while getting up "sorry it was a MISTAKE" saying he left from there leaving hurt swara.

Swara murmured to herself " our moments are not mistake sanskar, how can you say that". Tears rolled from her eyes.

****************

Ragini was arranging her dress in cupboard when she felt warm on her waist. She blushed sensing her Laksh ji's hand wrapping around her waist from back, he pulled her towards himself more and kissed her cheek from back.

Laksh while doing his job "I missed you bacha, I just wanted to see you before dying".

Ragini who was smiling feeling his touch got angry and pushed him away from her and started to beat him "how can you say such things Laksh ji, do you have any idea how I survived? I died every single moment without you. I will not talk with you go " she pushed him and about to leave but Laksh hold her hand and hugged her tightly.

"sorry bacha... Shhh please don't cry, I m sorry. From next time I won't say anything which will hurt you, already I made a grave mistake by thinking wrong about bhai" Laksh said feeling guilty for hurting his brother cum friend Sanskar "I always hurt him when it was him who always protected me. I believed Adharsh bhai without thinking, I should have used my mind when I know Sanskar won't do anything wrong that too just for MONEY. I was a big fool to mistrust sanskar".

"you are right Laksh ji. Sanskar ji always stood for us but we always hurt him and even chachi didn't understand sanskar ji. He is so alone only due to me Laksh ji. Swara came with me leaving sanskar ji and see today their marriage is at stake. It all happened due to my impulsive behavior and decision" Ragini too cried feeling bad for her sister and explained what had happened in his absence.

"how can swara blame bhai for my disappearance? Don't she know how bhai is? He will give his life for me and she thought bhai will kill me? Even in heat of moment he may beat me but won't even think to kill me... I didnt expected this from her" Laksh said with disappointment "I know i did wrong... No I did SIN by not trusting my brother. Bhai must have been heart broken by turn of events Ragini".

"he is Laksh ji, not even for once I saw him smiling in these days. Even swara is not ready to understand her fault, I don't know what happened with her?" Ragini said thinking about swara's behaviour towards sanskar which is shocking for her.

"don't worry everything will be alright, due to us they suffered now it's our time to make things right" Laksh said hugging Ragini while she nodded feeling shy.

**************

Precap: ye dil.... Laya hai bahar....

How was RAM PRASAD MAHESHWARI today?

Few words for raglak.

Can they make everything right?

Will swara understand her fault?

Everyone is invited for Uttara Maheshwari and Rohan Bajaj marriage. Enjoy