part 17

what? Uff I don't know why these women don't understand simple thing, if she want to jump in well then what can we do?" all heard Rohit's angry filled voice which then turned into stern voice

"No, don't take any action I will look on it" Rohit disconnected the call and took a sip from his cold coffee.

"why your mood is off? Any emergency in hospital?" Sonakshi asked seeing worried line in her husband's forehead.

"you know jaan Indian or foreigner girl will be a girl actually a typical sacrificing girl who don't give a damn to her self-respect" Rohit said rolling his eyes.

"Mr Rohit Ranveer Bajaj behave, you are talking about a girl in front of your girl" Sonakshi warning tone hit his ear.

"hello don't blame me ok, if you got to know what happened then even you will react same" Rohit said annoyingly.

Sona raised her eyes sending him message "tell me the story".

"nothing yaar Dr Albert got a case of small girl child who is 2 years old, she had high fever and had burn marks in her small hands" all family members were surprised listening him "

"Dr Albert is child specialist, he was shocked to see a small girl in this condition you know him na jaan how much he love children so enquired about the incident and got to know it was done by baby's father" Rohit said shocking others with news.

"how can a father be so cruel to his blood?" Surekha asked.

"it's long story chachi, actually baby's parents fall in love in collage time and girl got pregnant, boy didn't accepted baby or her as it was just time pass for him. But when boy's parents got to know they broke every relationship with him. Boy had no choice so he married girl to show his parents that he is changed ofcourse for property and now he torture both mother and daughter, the thing I m angry because that girl is bearing everything in name of LOVE. Jaan you tell do love make us weak? From the time I fell for you I m becoming stronger and stronger. Love teach us to fight for right, love teach us to spread love not violence. If you love someone we get ready to face every damn thing but at any cost we don't leave our partner why don't girls understand it and in name of love who they sacrifice their Self respect? Why don't they understand it is foolishness to trust that person who once betrayed you, I just hate such kind of women and men who can't stand for their love in society" Rohit said with disgust.

"Rohit calm down its their life you don't need to take tension and about baby you don't worry I will tell our NGO they will deal with it" Suwarna's stern voice hit his ear.

But here one person was all lost it was Swara "even Papa left Maa and ME, he never trusted me, no Swara what are you thinking" she tried to ignore but some corner in her heart it left impact.

****************

Maheshwari ladies are in kitchen preparing dinner, there is one large kitchen which is divided into two one for veg and other non veg is prepared. Three stove of 2, 3 and 4 burner respectively, 2 door big fridge and other vessels, atleast 30 person can work in kitchen at same time.

"Swara, please pass me lady fingers I m thinking to prepare it as Laksh love it" Ragini said while preparing for meal.

"ha sure take this" Swara passed lady finger to Ragini "but Sanskar don't like it, whenever Bindi is prepared he skip meal let me prepare his favorite" she took Paneer to prepare his favorite Paneer Manchurian.

"Swara why are to cutting Paneer?" Ap observed Swara

"Badi maa sanskar don't like lady finger so I thought to prepare his favorite" Swara said while preparing masala for Manchurian.