19. PAST TO BE UNFOLD

PAST CONTINUES

Rajnath and Sakshi were happy in their small world and it multiple 100 times when they came to know about Sonakshi's existence. Rajnath was flying in air hearing Sakshi is pregnant and soon both will hold a small little bundle of joy in hand..

"oh my god Rajnath what is this? There is still lot of time for baby" Sakshi got surprised seeing so many toys in her room that too girl toys like dolls, frock, small shoes and all were PINK COLOUR.

"only 6 month left for my Sona's arrival i want to be ready before she come into my hand" Rajnath's excited filled voice and twinkling eyes showed how happy he is.

"Sona?" Sakshi raised her eyes..

"My daughter SONAKSHI RAJNATH MAHESHWARI who will rule the hearts, Sona means GOLD my daughter will have heart of gold just like her mother" Rajnath kissed her forehead lovingly, tear escaped from her eyes witnessing such unconditional love of her husband.

Two months passed Rajnath took utmost care of his wife and unborn child. He was sure it will be a daughter and Sakshi didn't argued about it as she too felt same. One day when Rajnath was feeding Sakshi who was throwing tantrums they heard a knock on main door.

"you eat this I will see who came and don't you dare to throw it out of window" Rajnath warned knowing his wife's crazy brain.

After pregnancy he is witnessing completely new Sakshi who is stubborn, crazy, dramebaaz opposite to her actual nature "but I love this crazy Sakshi" he smiled and walked towards door.

The smile of his face dropped seeing his father MR MAHESHWARI standing in his glory with a women who looked married.

"won't you welcome us my son?" Mr Maheshwari asked coldly.

Rajnath looked at him puzzled "why is he here? I hope he won't say anything unpleasant to my Sakshi doctor said stress is not good for her" he cleared his throat "come in Dad, I was surprised actually shocked seeing the GREAT Mr Maheshwari at my door step" Mr Maheshwari shook his head in his son's sarcasm.

"Raj who is there? What's taking so long?" Sakshi came slowly and got shock seeing her father in law walking inside their house.

"No don't bend it's not good for you in this state" Mr Maheshwari's concerned yet cold voice hit Sakshi's ear when she tried to took his blessing "Rajnath meet Annapurna Durga Prasad Maheshwari"

Añnapurna took blessings from Rajnath and Sakshi as they were elder to her in relation, Rajnath blessed her awkwardly "Dad know I dont like this stuff still Huh he won't change"

"Rajnath pack your bags you both are coming back to your house NOW" Mr Maheshwari said with authority.

Rajnath raised his eyebrows hearing him then chuckled knowing the reason "Dad it's girl baby not heir to your Maheshwari Kingdom so I guess now you don't want us to return"

Mr Maheshwari shook his head seeing his son's thinking about him "Rajnath Boy or Girl it's Maheshwari's next generation's first child and that child rightfully belong to go our house now here far from everyone. I know i don't like your wife but I can't decline that she is Maheshwari daughter in law. I know i took time to realise it my son come back to your house. I... I miss you" at end Mr Maheshwari's voice was calm and quiet low unlike other day.