Part 22

Here Sanskar who was in terrace before as he was not feeling sleepy looked at every couple and chuckled "wow seems like its time for every one to get embarrassed" he looked at raglak who was behind huge water tank hugging each other gazing stars.

Uttara and Rohan are eating ice cream in opposite side of terrace. And Ronakshi just entered holding each others hand.

Swara who woke up feeling thirsty came to terrace hearing some noise "who left terrace door open? And what's this noise? It's coming from terrace only? I think thief broke into house" she took broom and took steps slowly.

"Rohit I think someone is here" Sona said looking at shadow near water tank which is illuminating due to moon light "look there" pointing towards tank.

"but who must come here at this time" Rohit looked confused "uff even in night no one let me in peace" irritation was clearly visible on his face.

"let me check" Sona stepped toward tank while here Swara who came with broom saw Rohit but due to darkness she couldn't see his face and thought him as thief "thief, Huh how dare he enter my house wait let me welcome you grandly" she started to beat him.

"what is Swara doing here with broom?" in next moment Sanskar got his answer seeing her hitting Rohit "oh shit Swara don't" he ran to stop her.

Here Raglak, Uttara, Rohan, Sonakshi too came hearing commotion "Swara stop" Sona too shouted making horrified face.

"bhabhi you don't worry I caught thief you call police till then I will give him treatment" swara continued her work, here Rohit was shouting feeling pain.

"aahh Sona baby do something, she only look fragile but her hit is so strong save me" Rohit yelled in pain.

"Swara stop he is not thief but Rohit jiju" sanskar shouted tying to control his bullet train wife.

Here swara stood rooted hearing him and looked at Rohit by now Uttara had switched on the lights "I... Wo... I thought... You... Thief... Sorry... I.. " swara was unable to form words.

"Sona call doctor, Sanskar you are great man how you handle her oyee... Swara I didn't knew your hit will be so thrilling Ayyo... Sanskar you need medal don't worry I will award you for marrying her" Rohit said between his painful moan while Sonakshi giggled "and look at my wife who is enjoying my state, my dear wify please show some mercy"

"come I will give you hot water bags and stop your chatter butter she didn't hit that hard" Sonakshi hold his hand to support him "Swara don't take tension OK it was just misunderstanding chill now you all go to sleep"

All was about to go but stopped hearing loud cheerful laugh, here Sanskar who looked at his wife and Rohit's state couldn't hold himself laughed loudly holding his stomach. Raglak and Uttara looked at him with teary eyes as it was after long time they are hearing his laugh...

"Sanskar, you look so cute and handsome while laughing" Swara was lost in him.

Ronakshi too smiled and hugged each other "aren't you feeling pain now?" Sona asked

"don't laugh if I say i forgot my pain watching his laugh" Rohit answered sternly.

"No I won't laugh, will tell swara to beat you again to watch this scene" Sona teased then looked at sanskar "I wish to see him like this always laughing living happily"

Rohit side hugged his wife.

******************

"jiji look na how is this? I hope Sona will like this" Surekha showed some neck piece it was simple golden necklace designed with Rubi pendent.