06.

Valerie King

I woke up the next morning on my soft hotel room bed. We were already in Hawaii and I still felt kind of sick. We got here around three o'clock in the morning and I had jet lag. Justin was laying beside me peacefully. He must have been tired too. He looked so cute with his button nose and his hair in a messy.

When I came back from the bathroom yesterday, Justin was worried. But, I had to reassure him a million times I was okay. I told him that I was a little sick, but didn't tell him a vomited because than he would really freak out.I got out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. I needed to be fresh and clean before I spent the day in Hawaii.

Justin Bieber

I opened my eyes as I heard the shower running. Valerie must have been in the bathroom. I quickly got my phone off the counter and text-ed Selena. We were going to spend the day together at the beach.

Justin : Hey babe I'm coming over.

Selena : Kay, I'll be waiting.

Justin : What room number are you?

Selena : 90003

Justin : Okay love you.

Selena : love you too.

I put on some fresh pants and grabbed some clothes and my swimsuit from my luggage. I put on my white supra and before leaving, I wrote a note to Valerie. I walked to the elevator and went in, there was no one in there but me. Even though I hated elevator's it was a faster way to get to Selena. I waited as the elevator took me five more floors up.

I looked for the room number once I got there, It was eleven doors down from the elevator. I knocked on the door once I found it. It took a couple minutes for Selena to answer, but when she did she had a huge smile on her face. I grinned back at her and gave her a sweet kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I felt so happy that she was here and that we could spend the day together."Baby, I missed you." I said my arms were wrapped around her waist and she shut the door with one of her hands that were wrapped around my neck.

"I missed you too, it's been so stressful without you." We leaned in, our foreheads connecting and I smiled against her lips. I gave her a little peck and pulled away to look at the hotel room she was staying at. It was pretty nice. I walked over to the balcony the room had and looked at the view. It was amazing. It showed the beach and the water was so clear, it wasn't dirty at all. There were palm tree's into the beach too. It was like an ocean.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Selena asked while stepping out. Even without makeup she looked flawless.

"Not as beautiful as you." She blushed and looked down. I smiled because it made her feel special. I loved making girls feel like that. She walked up to me and stood by my side as we watched the lovely view together.

"Want to have lunch and than go to the beach?"

"Sure." She smiled her beautiful smile, which of course made me smile. I couldn't wait to spend the day with my beautiful girlfriend.

Valerie King

I was at the pharmacy. After reading the note Justin left on the bed, after I got out of my shower. I figured this was the perfect time to go get a pregnancy test. Justin and I only did it once, and that was our anniversary - and that was without protection.I was shaking, it felt as if I was having a seizure. I was quietly freaking out. I walked in and went to the section where they had condoms, tampons, and pregnancy test at.

I grabbed three that I thought were good enough and went to go pay for it.

"That would be 19.99 please?"

I handed her a 20 as she put the tests in the bag. I was in a disguise so no one would recognize me. It worked so far. I walked into the bathroom they had and locked the door. I took out all three and did my business.It said I had to wait three minutes to find out if I was pregnant. But, it felt like forever.