08.

Valerie King

I was laying in bed. It was now midnight and Justin wasn't home. I was still freaking out about the results. I wasn't pregnant but, the though of having to actually tell Justin that I took a pregnancy test today scared the living hell out of me. Even though I wasn't pregnant I felt as if I was. Believe me I didn't want a child at the age of eighteen because I couldn't handle it. I'm still growing up and I'm still a kid.

There is no way I could have a child now. Even though it was Justin and I's vacation, I am glad he was gone at the moment for me to think about things. To think about our relationship, and what's been happening for the past months. It seemed like Justin was with me here physically but, wasn't with me mentally. I was in love with Justin, I have been in love with him ever since I realized I did. And that was on our when we were only together for three months at the time. I smiled at the though of our carnival date.

-

"Justin stop!" I squealed as he tickled me. He knew where I liked to be tickled but, I also was about to pee my pants.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and laughed into my ear. "I love you so much." he whispered softly. I pulled away and looked into those deep brown eyes that could just make my heart melt with once glance.

"I love you more."

Justin scoffed at this, and got the look of serious-ness. "No, I love you more. You're the only one for me, never forget it." He cupped my face with his hands. I tried pulling them off but, he wouldn't let me. Ugh so stubborn sometimes.

"Justin, let go." I kept trying but, all it did was make my cheeks look chubby as I pulled back. Justin just laughed. "No, not until you admit that I love you more"

"Okay, okay. You love me more know let go, shut up and give me a kiss."

"Oh, so demanding I like it." Justin leaned down and gave me a light, sweet kiss.

It was a long kiss full of passion and it was perfect. Everyone he kissed me it felt as if I was falling in love with him again and again. Love like that was hard to find. But, our love was real. I was the first one to pull away for some air.

I breathed out, and felt my heart rate go back to normal."Shut up, it's not funny." I said to Justin, he just kept laughing at me. He knew the effects he had on me when he kissed me, that's why he was laughing. so mature Justin.

"Okay, I'm sorry want to go on more rides now, baby girl?"

"As long as I'm with you." Justin smiled and grabbed my hand. I, of course grinned back and accepted it."Always"

-

I sighed at the good old times we had. But, now everything seemed so different. Just thinking about it gave me a headache. I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom the hotel had. It was a pretty small bathroom but, it was still nice. I grabbed the small bottle of aspirin they had, and popped one into my mouth. I than turned on the sink and cupped my hands for some water. It was a weird way of drinking water but, I had no choice.

I then opened the small, miniature closet they had for a towel but, something in a little black box caught my eye. No, it couldn't be. I grabbed the box and opened it in such a hurry. It is! an engagement ring. I can't believe it. I began screaming at the top of my lungs and dancing. Justin is going to propose to me. We were finally going to be together forever.

I began getting a little teary-eyed but, I stopped once I heard the hotel room door shut. "Valerie, I'm here."

I quickly shoved the box back were it was and whipped my tears away. "I'm in the bathroom!" I shouted back. I was so happy, I was practically jumping. I just wanted to jump out and say "Yes, I will marry you!" but, that would ruin everything and our moment. At least there was one thing I was for sure about...Why Justin was acting weird now. I smiled at the though and walked out of the bathroom to greet the love of my life.