IMPORTANT AN

I really wanna get this off my chest and  continue with this story but I just wanted to let you guys know why it hasn't been as consistent.  I've been getting messages from people saying people are copying my plot and everything and whenever I try to check those accounts I'm blocked. Guys I totally understand the whole two stars falling in love storyline but from what I'm being told they're copying my entire plot line, (including the angst and everything) some quotes from my story and what not. It's really pushing me to just delete  this book because I put a lot of time and thought into creating this storyline and what not. If you want to create a book like this go ahead but all I ask if for inspo cred and for love of everything do not copy my story.
I am going to try and push forward and continue with the rest of the story because I have so much planned for the ending but please let me know if you see stories that are copying mine or say something. You guys are my biggest support and I absolutely love your comments they crack me up. Thank you for taking the time of reading this and being here I appreciate you all <3 I just wanted to vent for a minute and let you guys know why my updates haven't been frequent (I used to post a chapter every day and now I do it like maybe once every other week)
I love you guys and once again thank you for hearing me out.