nine

"He's a complete fucking asshole! I can't stand him! Why would he say that to me? Why would he even bring that up! It's so hurtful." I mumbled. I looked over at my new puppy who was just smiling up at me. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me so far" I smiled as I kissed his head.

On the way home, which I walked and cried, I found my small guy on the side of the rode. I called jarrod immediately and everything wasn't important to me anymore and it was just him.

His name is blue and he looks like a full pit bull, but jarrod is gonna take him to the vet while I'll be on set today. He had bright blue eyes, and a beautiful grey and white coat. He loves being cuddled and sleeping and food, but then again he may of just been starving.

"Okay, you're caught up on everything. But wasn't he being ridiculous? Maybe I'm over thinking but seriously why did he have to say that" I laid on my bed and he ran to me and started licking my cheek. I laughed softly and sat up and put him on my lap and was petting him.

"I'm here!" Jarrod yelled. Blue jumped off my lap and ran to the voice. I walked out and smiled seeing jarrod on the ground playing with him "so I'll drop you off and blue and I will get everything he needs, you're very impulsive" he said looking up at me

"When I'm sad? Yes I am" I smiled grabbing my bag and walking outside as blue followed behind us. He was so small and cute when he ran, looked like a drunk baby.

I held onto him the whole time we were driving to the stranger things set, I didn't want to let him go. In a dark moment I found him and he was my light and happiness.

"Okay, have fun do great but call me if anything I will not hesitate to argue for you" jarrod said making me laugh. "Blue and I will be back when we're done with the vets" he added. I waved by and sighed walking in and went to my trailer. I got ready and walked out with my team as they were adding a dirt like make up to my face.

We had two crews, one with Sadie Gaten and Caleb, and the other crew was with us in the green room. We were gonna start off filming us fighting off the bats and sort of explaining the upside down to Joe and I.

Fuck. Joseph.

I didn't want to see him, let alone talk to him. I got onto to set and was talking to Maya for a bit and telling her about my new puppy. She was so excited and couldn't wait to meet him. We talked more then we were rehearsing more of the fight

"Yeah, then we want Eddie to kind of cover J, so you two stay close with each other" I simply nodded but I didn't look in his direction. We practiced swinging at basically nothing and what to look at.

"Okay and action!"

"This is fucking ridiculous!" J yells swinging at them. "How the fuck is this real!" She cried out and ducked as one flew right over her.
She ran over to Steve who was struggling on the floor. She pulled a knife she had in her pocket and cut the bats tale. After fighting them off they threw the paddles on the ground
"Jesus H Christ!" Eddie yelled. They all took a breathe and got up and looked around
"I've thought I've seen some shit" J said out of breath "but all this, this is fucking crazy" she panted.
"Are you okay" Eddie immediately came over to her and hugged her. She embraced him and caressed his face
"Are you okay" she smiled softly
"Better now that you are"

"And cut!" I immediately pulled away and turned my back to him. I walked over to the makeup crew as they spayed water on my face to make me look sweaty.

The rest of the day the only time I looked and spoke to him was when we were filming. Every time he was in character telling me stuff and touching me gave me the biggest ick.

By the time it was lunch time Jarrod was back with blue and I was so happy to see him. Everyone was falling in love with him and played with him through our the day.

"Y/n" I turned seeing Joe and ignored him and walked past him. "Y/n I have blue" I immediately turned and walked towards him. Blue was sound asleep in his arms and I couldn't help but smile. "Can we talk"

"We have scenes to film"

"I mean after" he sighed and handed me blue. I looked down at him then up at Joe.

"Why should I hear you out when you brought something up that absolutely hurts me" I felt tears in my eyes and frowned "Joe you're one of my favorite people here, why would you bring that up"

"Because I was jealous" he admitted I scoffed and walked away from him. "Y/n please bear with me, you're the only human being on this planet that I've ever felt so comfortable with. The way you look and talk to me. I got jealous because I didn't want to lose you" he said following me. I turned to face him and hit his chest

"You're an asshole" I yelled "but I'm not gonna lie I would do be upset if I saw you that close to anyone" I mumbled. "I'm still mad at you! But" I frowned and looked at blue "I forgive you, but just because I did, doesn't mean anything, everything that we use to do before. All our hangouts and calls and what not. That's not coming back like normal. I have to grow back my friendship with you, I have to learn to trust you again"

"That's perfectly fine with me" he smiled and walked up to me and hugged me softly and placed a kiss on my head. "I'll see you on set love?"

"Oh shut up" I watched as he walked away and sighed to myself.

What am I getting myself into with him.