Sixteen

AN- the way you are all happy from the last chapter got me giggling because I have so much planned, I love angst and writing drama. I'll just leave it at that. Also this chapter will have smut

A vase flaw at my head and Chris and I were screaming at each other

A vase flaw at my head and Chris and I were screaming at each other. Tears were streaming down my face and his eyes were watery.

"You never loved me! You're a piece of shit" I cried hitting his chest. I slowly just collapsed into his arms and sobbed. "Just a piece of shit"

"And cut!" Chris helped me up and gave me a high-five. I wiped my face and looked around at the mess we made. Throwing shit around and just screaming, man it was fun.

"You absolutely scared the shit out of me" Chris said making me laugh. We walked off the set and went to go change so we can film the final shot. It was more of a phycological film so there wasn't any action shots, no stunts, just two actors and a natural setting.

"Hey beautiful" I turned seeing Joe come into my dressing room with blue on a leash. I smiled as he kissed me. "I brought you your coffee" he said handing me the cup. "Also I saw that set! You two really went off" he said drinking his drink as blue laid in his lap.

"I'm really excited for their next scene" cat said as she doing my hair

"Oh yeah that" he mumbled rolling his eyes

"We're gonna have body doubles! Just the kissing then we'll switch out" I explained to him

"I just think it's, very weird to have a sex scene with your ex" Joe said with a shrug

"Babe we're acting"I said as cat finished my make up. She noticed the tension and left

"How would you feel if I had a sex scene" he said standing up

"I wouldn't care because you are acting, or should I be under the impression that you're not" I said raising my eyebrow "Joe I care about you and only you, you're my everything and the only person I'll be having real sex with is you" he blushed and kissed me softly "now, you can stay here or watch Chris and I make out"

"Yeah I'm staying here, hurry with your little scene we got a dinner date soon" he mumbled sitting back down and going through his phone. I laughed softly and went to the set and got in bed with Chris. We started shooting our last scene and it was really bittersweet. The story was written beautifully and the writers did an amazing job bringing it to life.

After our dialogue that's when everything started. This was my first sex scene and I was really nervous. After filming a couple shots of our very fake expressions we switched out with our body doubles. I instantly got a robe and watched from the side with Chris.

"You did good" he told me, I looked away from the scene and up at him "I'm not just saying that, I know you were really nervous but seriously y/n take more serious gigs. You're acting is amazing"