three

"Dude your character in the Mandalorian is hot"  Keery said making me laugh. "You gotta like teach me those cool light saber moves, we can have a lightsaber battle"

"I tried do her little flip and I hit my head so bad" Sadie said making us laugh. Because the group was split off we had our own separate table readings and now we're just waiting for the rest of the cast. "When do you leave for the no way home press tour?" She asked

"Well I am invited to the premier but as a "guest", I can't reveal who I am" I said

"So you're like a superhero" I turned seeing Joseph take a seat next to me and smiled placing his folder down.

"Yes the cutest one" I smirked. He laughed and put on his glasses and looked through the first episode script. "Gasp, look at that my dear y/n they've taken out our make out scenes" he said making me gasp dramatically.

The past week eddie and I have gotten closer since our characters were suppose to be love interest but I guess plans have changed.

"Yes that is correct" we looked up to see Ross and a few more people "we want to sort of bring Steve and Nancy back but we don't want A lot of chemistry" he adds sitting down

"All those days of us building connection" Joseph said with a frown

"All for nothing" I sighed as I laid my head on his chest and faked cried. Gaten and Sadie laughed as I pulled away with a small smile.

"Okay so first off, lets welcome Joseph Y/n Grace and Mason" he said which earned a small applause "we have a few things going on this season, we're getting more action especially with y/n character, she's this badass new student from cali that just knows everything. She's that it girl, but with that of course you will have days where you won't be with the cast and you'll be training" he explained "but yeah, let's look over our script then get right into it" he smiled.

For the next few hours we took turns reading our lines, getting into the details on how they want it portrayed and what to do and what not to do.

They weren't lying when they said I'd be spending alot of time with Sadie and Gaten characters. Going forward with the reading we learned that Gaten develops a crush on J.

Also, the whole cast doesn't know I'm a spy so we can get their genuine reactions.

"That's so cute, but doesn't Dustin have a girlfriend? Why does he have a crush on J are we just gonna push that aside" Sadie asked flipping through the pages

"Well, it's not necessarily a crush, but he just finds her so attractive. From there on he's just in a trance with her. Dustin for sure knows that he does not have a chance and he loves Suzie but he likes looking at J, J is basically that badass superhero looking type of girl from the comics that everyone likes. That's what we based her character off of except her being a spy" he said making us laugh "So that's the sort of hold she has on him" he said with a small laugh

"I mean who wouldn't, its y/n" Natalia said making me blush

"Shut up, you're so kind" I smiled covering my face. We finished off our session and said our byes. "What are you guys up to" I asked as I gathered my things.

"Nothing, might just go over lines" Maya said as a few others agreed. "What about you?"

"Not much, might grab dinner then practice some lightsaber spins, when I'm done filming here I have some scenes I have to film for Kenobi" i said with a small laugh. "Just some re shoots"

"This is my time to shine, y/n teach me right now" Keery said shaking my shoulders.

"Woah me too, I wanna join" Joseph said coming up to us.