Epilogue

<LAVISH POV>

I started to walk in the aisle. In front of God and the man I love. This is the day that we all waited. The day where two hearts are going to mend.

Hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakadating sa harap ng altar. Kahit pala naglalakad ka lang nakakakaba pa din. Anu pa kaya yung nag-iintay ka sa harap ng altar, hindi mo manlang alam kung sisiputin ka ba ng papakasalan mo.

Napakabilis lumipas ng dalawang taon. Dalawang taon na parang kami lang ni Clyde ang tao sa mundo.

Siguro sinasabi ng iba na masyado kaming nagmamadaling magpakasal dahil 18 years old palang kami. Pero hindi naman kasi napipigilan ang puso pagnagsimula na itong magmahal.

Bumalik lang ako sa katinuan ng marinig kong sinasabi ni Clyde ang Vow nya.

" I Clyde Smith take you Lavish Veronica Gosiaco future MRS. SMITH to be my wife my partner and my bestfriend in life and my ONE TRUE LOVE. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good and bad times, regardless of obstacle we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart and my love, from this day onward till death do us part."

As he said those word I felt that I was the most Gorgeous girl in this world. Ito pala ang feeling ng ikinakasal.

"Hoy.Ikaw talaga masyadong na overwhelm. Hindi mo pa nasasagkot yung vow ko." tumawa naman lahat ng bisita namin.

"I Lavish Veronica Gosiaco, choose you Clyde Smith to be my husband, to respect you in your success and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life."

"Matrimony is called holy, because this brave and fateful promise of a man and a woman, to love and honor and serve each other through thick and thin, looks beyond itself to more fateful promises still, and speaks mightily of what human life at its most human and most alive and most holy must always be. Every wedding is a dream, and every word that is spoken there means more than it says, and every gesture - the clasping of hands, the giving of rings - is rich with mystery. And so we hope with every bride and groom, that the love they bear one another, and the joy they take in one another, may help them grow in love for this whole world where their final joy lies. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Clyde remove my veil and slowly lower his head towards mine. I close my eyes and after that I, feel his lips brushes mine. When we heard the clapping of hand we parted our lips and smile to each other.

Totoo nga ang sabi nila, pinakamasarap na pakiramdam ay ang mapakasal sa taong mahal natin at nagmamahal sa atin. We should not explore physically instead explore each other mentally and emotionally.

****

~After 5 years~

"Clyde!!!! Bilisan mo!"

"Ito na nga binibilisan na, wag ka masyado maingay nagpapanic ako"

"Ikaw kaya ang manganak dito tignan ko lang kung hindi ka mapasigaw sa sakit."

Dali-daling pumarada si Clyde aa harap ng hospital at binuhat ako, inasikaso naman agad ako ng mga nurse at ipinasok sa Emergency Room.

****

{Clyde POV}

Pagkatapos ng napakahabang pag-iintay kay Lavish sa kanyang panganganak ay hinayaan na kaming pumasok sa pinaglipatan nyang room.

Pagpasok ko sa room ay gising na sya at buhat-buhat ang unang anghel sa buhay namin. I can see the pain and happiness in her eyes.

Lumapit ako sa mag-ina ko at binuhat ang anghel naming dalawa.

"Ma'am anu pong pangalan ni baby?"tumingin ako kay Lavish at nginitian sya.

" I want to name her Akisia Smith."

I will do anything to protect them.

****

{Lavish POV}

When I heard the first cry of my baby I felt like all the pain was gone. I am now a true mother.

Trials makes Clyde and I more stronger and surpass all the problems that are given to us. I'm thankful that I met Clyde Smith and be my husband. Life is like a knife that may strike us in the back like a knife, we will never know when will problems come and ruin us. But, we have to be strong to surpass it because every trials or challenges that will come will have always taught how to be strong not being weak.

======

Author's Note:

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nagbasa at nag-intay sa MABAGAL KONG UPDATE. Naging busy lang po talaga ako, ito na po ang ENDING ng She's a secret gangster Ako, si Clyde at Lavish ay nagpapasalamat po sa inyong pagbabasa nito. Nawa ay abangan nyo po ang MGA SUSUNOD ko pang story.

Next in line na po ang RELATIONSHIP WRECKER :)) Maganda din to. HAWT

Pasensya na sa epilogue nawa ay maibigan ninyo.

thankyou guys. kung hindi dahil sa inyong AEREIA na nagsusulat :)))