Characters

I don't have a certain way for them to look, so you can imagine however you'd like. I might add aesthetics later.

Characters:

Elias Sterling:17 years old

Elias Sterling:
17 years old. The youngest Sterling sibling. Broke the chain of having nothing but males born into the family for generations. He lived with his mom who was abusive to him physically and mentally.

 He lived with his mom who was abusive to him physically and mentally

Elinor (Ellie) Sterling:
6 months. The youngest Sterling, and first female born into the family in generations. Her mother died when she was giving birth to her, so Elinor lives with her dad. She lived with Elias in his mothers home, but fortunately didn't get as much abuse as him since he protected her.

Hendrix Sterling:
26 years old. The oldest Sterling brother. Was 14 when Elias was taken. He's been looking for Elias since he was taken away at five. He found him and took him in. He's a bit cold, but he loves his family. He's Ellie's favorite uncle. Leader of the American Mafia.

Enzo Sterling:
22 years old. The second oldest Sterling brother. Was 10 when Elias was taken. He helps Hendrix with the Mafia. He was angry at first when he learned that Elinor was Elias' daughter. He didn't like how young Elias was when she was born. He loves all of his siblings, but doesn't really like kids, so although he loves Ellie, he doesn't like to be alone with her. He's the doctor of the family.

Lucian Sterling:
19 years old. The third oldest. Was 7 when Elias was taken. He's very protective of his family. Him and Elias were really close when they were younger because of their age. He loves Ellie so much. He's a bit mischievous.