Chapter 13 (I think)

'Hey, My friends are cool with you and the others coming. Can you let them know? I need to get Michelle ready and tell Sir. We'll leave at 6:30 though, ok?' I wrote sloppy on a paper and gave to him to read. He nodded and got up to go tell the 2 other older kids.
And if you were wondering, Jasmine, the owner of the orphanage hired another man to help run the orphanage when she and I aren't here.
'Hey Michelle!' I signed, because she hasn't talked yet, and she's five, and doctors say she might not ever speak. I've started teaching her sign language because of it.
'Hi Percy!' She signed to me excitingly and ran towards me.
I hugged her, then signed for her to get dressed because we were going to see some friends. She ran towards her closet with no complaints to change.
"Hey Perce, where you going?" Danny asked, walking up to me.
'Going to tell Sir that We're going to one of my friends. You're coming, right?' I wrote and gave him one of my lopsided smiles when I saw his smile. He nodded, and I wrote again. 'Can you go make sure Michelle is getting ready? And please make sure she doesn't make it downstairs in until someone comes to get you two. I. Case things get messy?'
"Yeah, just be careful?"
I just nodded and gave him a lopsided smile, again, and went to the kitchen, to talk to who I was dreading to talk to. He was almost as bad as smelly Gabe.

Ive gotta question for this part!

Question: Who is 'Sir'?
Hint: Percy knows him