Chapter 9

'What's up Pipes?' I signed, looking at her.
"Ok uhm, if I were to tell you that I'm Lesbian, how would you react?"
' I would support you. You can't change who you love.' I signed, laying down in my bed at the Orphanage, Piper on a sleeping bag on the floor next to me.
" And if I were to tell you I like Annabeth?"
'I can set you up on a date if you want. Or find out if she likes you back.' I signed, sitting up again in the bed.
"You would do that for me!?" Piper said excitingly.
' Of course I would Pipes. Which option? I could try to set up the date right now.'
"Uh sure can you do that?"
I then nodded, and took out my phone to text Annabeth. The conversation went a little like this.

-Seaweed Brain- Hey Annabeth?
-Wise Girl- Yeah Percy? What's up?
-Seaweed Brain- So, in hanging out with one of my friends and they want to know if you would in anyway be interested in them.
-Wise Girl- Uhm, maybe. But they would have to be a girl. I'm lesbian.
-Seaweed Brain- Ok cool. She is a girl. Do you care when or where y'all meet up?
-Wise Girl- Uhm... Ask her if the Cafe near my house works? And could you maybe come to? I want another person just in case, ya'know?
-Seaweed Brain- Yeah, I'll come. And I'll take her there too. Does 5 pm sound good tomorrow?
-Wise Girl- Yeah. Crap I gotta go. Bye Seaweed brain.
-Seaweed Brain- Bye Wise girl.

'She wants me there too by the way Pipes. She says she doesn't want it to be as awkward.'
"Sounds good. Anyways I'm going to sleep now, cuz I'm tired." Piper said, moving around in the sleeping bag and closing her eyes.
I was about to fall asleep, but then I heard a gentle knock on my door and saw it open.
'Hey Trixie, what's up?' I wrote on a paper and gave it to her.
"I had a nightmare. Can I sleep in here?"
I nodded and she immediately came towards my bed. I got up, and she laid down, knowing that I have to get up multiple times a night for some of the other kids.

I hope the texting conversation was good. I do now have a few ideas from other stories I've read, but I don't know the author on Wattpad so I'll do my best to make it as different as possible from the other stories.