FORTY-SIX

thea quietly shut the door to her and aliyah's apartment. the german had decided to get up early and wander around the town, before she would start uni. as she knew that when she did, she would have zero time for herself.

quickly, she walked down the two flights of stairs and out of the apartment block. the air was fresh and crisp, only a light jacket needed.

thea.becker updated to their instagram story

after mile of walking, thea was certain she was out of her original town and now in a different area of cobham

frowning, she looked down at the google maps on her phone, her eyes widening when she realised it would take just over an hour to get back to the apartment.

deciding she deserved a break, she entered the nearest coffee shop for a drink. luckily, it wasn't too busy even though it was now almost 10am.

"americano please." thea smiled at the barista, before adding, "no milk."

the barista nodded, tapping on the screen, "£1.80 please."

thea handed her some of the only english cash she had, still needing to get an english bank card with sterling pounds.

the brunette shifted to the side  waiting as her coffee was made. she picked up 3 sugar sachets that she would pour in. her dad would always complain about the amount of sugar she put in her coffee.

she smiled sadly, reminiscing on the normal morning scenario with her dad that she wouldn't be having anymore.

"americano, no milk!"

thea's ears perked up at her order being called out. she walked up to the counter, nodding gratefully.

"thank you!" thea smiled, taking the cup of coffee from the barista. as she turned to walk away, she bumped into another figure, some of the bubbling drink spilling onto their hand.

a string of curses flew out of thea's mouth. "shit im so sorry!"

her eyes widened as she looked up and she froze for a second when she saw the man in front of her.

she recognised him to be the one and only mason mount. beside him, she recognised another man to be ben and on his other side, it was the man who she knew - kai

i must be dreaming. there is no way kai, mason and chilly are in front of me, she thought.

her eyes quickly flashed to kai's whose eyes were also wide open, clearly not expecting to see thea.

as if there was never a pause, thea stuffed the sugar packets into her pocket and grabbed a few napkins from the side before handing them to mason. "i'm really sorry about that," thea said again, not even noticing that she slipped into german.

mason frowned but there was still a smile on his face, "sorry love, i only speak english."

"oh- yeah...yeah," thea said, the situation becoming more awkward but the second. "um, have a good day."

and with that she walked away with  her coffee in her hand, while her heart was beating at 100mph.

JUNO'S NOTES
im rlly gutted at the
beginning of this
chapter, its so shit cos
i had no effort but
maybe later on i'll
come back and
edit it.

BUT THEAS FINALLY
MET SOME OF THE
BOYS!!!!!